ID:113078

Well, again, I am posting about the Pokémon game, which I have appropriately named "PokéBYOND". Catchy, right?

It will be a single player game, featuring all Generation 1 Pokémon(so long as everything goes as planned.).
So far, my progress is as follows:

-Very much interface work(Still incomplete)
-Player control set up, including the bag and Pokémon(Complete[for now])
-Move control(Complete[for now])
-Damage control(Complete[for now])
-Bag control(Not complete)
-Pokémon control(Not complete)
-Items control(Not complete)
-Battle control(Not complete)

I have also been working on separating the Pokémon from the spritesheet in my last post.

I have one issue. I cannot find icons for the battle screen, or the overworld itself for that matter.
So, I am here to ask for help. If anyone can find or make these from me, it would be greatly appreciated. I do not have much to offer in return, but I suppose I could make your starter Pokémon's EXP go up faster, as if it was traded. If that is what you want.

Well, if you are a kind soul willing to help, comment here please.
you should just use bases and then make your game about anthro pokemon..
theres none of those on byond yet
Or you could use older better-looking Pokemon sprites and graphics. Not that I like you making a game off of someone else's IP, but I'm sure it'd be easy to find the required tiles on the Spriters Resource.
(Black/White are too new to be on there yet.)
Yeah, the look of the world in the new games is what attracted me to want to use their tiles the most. I could really care less of which type of Pokemon I use, which is why I let the public decide.
Yeah, he and I have worked together, and I ask him about stuff I don't know or brainfart on occasionally. He lost his files to Pokemon Chrome, sadly.