Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Sex:
Male

Activeness:
i play alot

Maturity Level:
avrange

Why do you want moderator?
To some times Swing with Le HAMMER

Why Do you deserve moderator?
Lol is this even a qeustion Look at meh

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
Mute hes Ass. and tel him why he got muted

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
Take meh Le boot hammer

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Try to solve me self if he wont lissin contact u

Another mod/admin has just banned you. What do you do?
ask him why he banned me if its reasonable i'l just face the ban if not i'l smash hes as with some nice words ^^

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
wel ban those acount and contact u to IPban hes ass

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
Ofcourse

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
What retrd would do that

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
KK

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
Yeh

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
i'l mute them But if they continue when they got unmuted its a boot

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
yeh i did

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
Wel i understand do you understand that i neva make nuub mistakes

Do you get all the ladies/men?
Why would i whanna get men, Ladies is the most importantance here

How awesome are you?
Is this even a qeustion smh

What is the most important thing about COSAB?
Stop al the Late joiners from late joining when the match is already finished

Your epic signature here:
I'm Epic ENOUGH ?!
A+
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male.

Activeness:
High.

Maturity Level:
6/10.

Honestly, this is one of the best games I've seen in BYOND. I really love this community. It will sound a bit stupid but I have fond to many people here. However, there are several people attempting to ruin the experience of others. I want to make sure the rules are followed and at the same time, prevent people like that to continue destroying the fun of others.

I consider myself a good person. I have no intention to abuse my moderator powers, if I get to be one. I know most of the players and I also know most of the flaws of the game.

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
First, I would give him a warning, tell him he's not allowed to make offensive or racist comments. If the player continues with this kind of attitude, I would have to boot him.

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
I would tell him not to use/do it again. Then, I would contact an Admin or the Owner, Zerok.

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Ban the host and contact an Admin or the Owner, Zerok.

Talk to them, find out why did he/she ban me. If they didn't have any reasons, contact Zerok.

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
If I'm not able to track him, I would tell another Admin. If they are not online, I would look at his IP. IP bans should work, too.

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
Yes.

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
Of course I do.

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
Yes.

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
Yes.

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
Yes.

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
Yes.

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
OMG. I do.

I get all the girls. Men are difficult, but I still get them (;

How awesome are you?
Awsome like a double rainbow.

Have fun <3

It's CC, motherfucker!
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
-Usually over 5 hours a day.-

Maturity Level:
-Over 9000-

-I have come to like this game and would like to see it grow, I have encountered many players breaking rules so i would like to lower the amount of people that do so.-

-I love making a happier gaming community for everybody, being a mod will help me do this, I am also very active on this game..-

-For spamming chat i would warn-kick/mute-ban but seeing as he has made a racist comment depending on how bad it is i would kick/mute or ban.-

-Tell him not to use it and report it to somebody in a higher position than me.-

-Inform somebody who has higher rights.-

-If the ban was unjust i would take it to the forums in an attempt to get it resolved. if I was in the wrong I would wait out my ban time.-

-Tell somebody who has the authority to Ip ban him.-

-I would try my best.-

-I do.-

-Understood.-

-I understand.-

-Understood.-

-Understood.-

-Understood.-

-Most of them.-

How awesome are you?
-My awesomeness level is over 9000.-

-The community.-

-Supernoodles13-
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Everyday

Maturity Level:
7,5/10

Because I play this game from Spain. And could be nice If one of the moderators can help spanish players. It could be nice too because I can play the game at other times.

Mmm.. I think I´m a good player, I have a lot of time playing this game, but I deserve moderator because I can provide assistance to the game

-Response-

-Response-

Tell Zerok or to any other mod or admin and take a screenshoot

Try to talk with this mod/admin or Zerok and tell him the problem.

Ban his/her ip xD

Sure, I joined on this chat before to talk with the staffs, so if I get staff, I will join and help the rest.

Yea

Yea o.O

Yea..

-Response-

-Response-

YEA

WTF?!

How awesome are you?
Im a fucking niggas, niggas aren´t awesome.. THEY ARE DANGEROUS ! xD

It´s an original game, with a lot of players. the most important thing is to have fun with all the players

DONNER KEBABS NIGGERS ! By: Aserejedeje
""Application Form""

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Very High(i"m on game..when all admins are of)

Maturity Level:
9.99/10

To reboot when round bugs, which happens a lot, and to boot bug abusers if its confirmed their abusing. Tk'ers deserve a boot too.

Hi, i dont abuse.. why deserve? i got high exprince on cosab, i"m on byond from 2004 year, i was admin on over 100+ games, i got exprince as admins of forums and other shits.. Idk if i deserve it.. but i GOT vERY HIGH EXPRINCE

I give waring, then Mute.. Breaking rulles= not allowed

Ask him to dont use that bug, dont tell any 1 abount it + i report the situation/bug to Zerok

So.. i ban the hoster then i Talk abount the situation with Zerok :}

I dont break rules.. so he cant ban me.. if i Breaked Rule/s= No problem.. but if i didnt do something= i report the situation to Zerok

If I cant trace him, tell an admin. Other then that just continue to ban constant rule breakers like normal. If they use an alt and try to break rules again they will be boot/banned.

No problem, yes :}

Yes.. I can Read

Yes Sir :} i dont break comands

Yes Sir

Understood

Yes !

Ik.. if i become admin..i still must follow rules like other players

Most ladies. Some men.

How awesome are you?
Idk :O

Fun :}

Its Epic Signature :}
To apply, copy and paste this application form into your reply and fill it out. Not properly copying and pasting it will result in your application being ignored.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Exstreamly active

Maturity Length:
8-9inches

Why do you want to be a masterbaiter?
Nothing better to do

Why Do you deserve to masterbait?
Because tobi's a good boy

You're masterbaiting to COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?

rub it nice and slow

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire ball sacks to swell. It can even sometimes cause premature ejackulation. What do you do?
tell him to see a doctor

A host is abusing his vagina and is letting people bang it for no good reasons. What do you do?
Un zip and await turn

Another mod/admin has offered to help masterbait you. What do you do?
Smile

You have banged someone for being hot and breaking rules. However, they have found out how to get their friend to join in. What do you do?
Pull out the hand cuffs

Will you try to go on the staff cyber chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
Possibly if they are skilled

Yes ignore me baby

Awe now this is getting kinky u wanna role play

Yes Mistress

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions of the sexual nature this means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
Of course mistress

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your clothes stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
O.O

Do you get all the ladies?

Yes

How awesome are you?

You tell me

-Response-

-Signature-
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
im on all the time

Maturity Level:
high
i believe i can offer alot of my help and experience to help cosab and its players to make this shit funn and safe for all

ive helped cosab with its problems even with less resources. ive always been active on the main chat and game. i have network experience that helped cosab through bull shit such ass DDosing,ive hosted severs when needed and reported bugs that needed to be fixed.

warnings will be said if it continues a boot will be given if they will not stop at all sever action will be taken place
first i will see the bug for my self depending on how bad it is i will reboot it and ban that untill i can report it to the admins and mods so that we can decided what to do

i would ask why and for what reason are they doing that,i will try to get all the mods together to find a solution to this and report it to admins
i will let the chat know alert a admin and discuss this issue
i will alert a admin get the mods together show that person ip so when that join we can ban him form all severs 1 by 1

all ways do
yes

yes
yes

yes
yes

yes

only on the weekends
How awesome are you?
8-10 of awsomeness

its players and the growth of cosab

Your epic signature here:RockLeeGODX

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
very high

Maturity Level:
normal

so i can help people the best that i can

because i love to help people and never get angry

mute them

I look into it also notifying other admins

i ask him to stop also telling him if he does not i will tell the other admins

i talk to him or another admin and ask why did he ban me

i look at his account key to see witch player he is

yes i will go on the chat every day

yes i understand

I understand

I well give the warning and i understand

yes sir understood

I acknowledge and understand

yes i understand

maybe so

How awesome are you?
super awsome

to have fun also to bring more players to the game

goku90800
Zerok we need more mods, seems the ones we have have become un active as of late.... and by mods i mean anyone but me
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
-Medium on weekdays and Highly on the weekends

Maturity Level:
7.4995 out of 10

-My main reason is because The other day(i forgot the exact day) i was playing and no admins or mods were on and the round was bugged. I would like to be able to reboot when that happens & boot the bug abusers when i can confirm it.

I Have experience with being a Admin on minor and major servers. I don't Play around with my powers, I use them for good

-Mute. and if continues boot him And if it continues ban him and report what happened to Zerok *looks around his computer desk* Wheres my My big ole boot

-Report it to Zerok and try to avoid Causing the bug again. if its a character bug Ban the character and report it to Zerok

-Ban him And Contact Zerok
-Cry.. & get on http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com to staff talk about why I was banned

-I will Re-Ban him And Contact Zerok right away

-Sure, i like to try new things

-Yes, I Dont Want to waste your time

-Yup

-Yes sir

-Understood future boss

-I Acknowledge The Terms and Conditions

-Of Course. With Great Powers Comes Great Responsibility.

-In response to that I would like to say i got a majority of the ladies and the men I don't know ask them

How awesome are you?
-10 out of 10 and on Fridays 1,000,000 out of 10

-Is to get on and be a Boss

-Kiro Surf
Don't bother trying to do this. The way to get Moderator is to stay active on Chatango, that's all.

Trust me, I had friends who played with me, but now. They're friends who no longer recognized me and went off to their business.

(Woot 100th post)
In response to UnknownMurder
lol you got back stabbed
###Application Form###

Sex: Predominantly Male Male

Activeness: Pretty active. I only use BYOND as means to play COSAB, and COSAB only.

Maturity Level: I can shift from 1 to 10 depending on what is required.

I only want the best for the players in COSAB. I want to make sure early locks, trolls, abusers, flamers, racist, and server bugs don't ruin the game.

Even now I try my best to calm down tense situations and keep order, but you can only do so much as a player, y'know? I sincerely want the rules to be enforced.

Level 1: Verbal Warning (via whisper, or server message)

Level 2: Mute ( the amount of time muted is dependent on the situation)

Level 3: Round Boot ( amount of rounds is dependent on the situation)

A moderator shouldn't have even a trace amount of bias.

Level 1: Verbal Warning (via whisper, or server message)

Level 2: An immediate 3 round boot.

Level 3: Directly contact Zerok and await further instruction.

IBUUUUSE !!!
Yeah abuser. I'm telling Zerok on you.

Depends on the reason I was banned.

Contact Zerok as soon as possible.

You'll find me there everyday, all day long.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Pfffft, yeah.
:( #foreveralone.

How awesome are you?
Well, I'm black.

The most important thing about COSAB is the satisfaction of the players. It is vital that everyone has a pleasant experience so that they may return.

Your epic signature here: ~Zeus, boats n'hoes

To apply, copy and paste this application form into your reply and fill it out. Not properly copying and pasting it will result in your application being ignored.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
-7-12 hours a day on COSAB (Yes, I am a supernerd.)-

Maturity Level:
-8/10-

-I feel that too many people break the rules (especally rule 3), and that bugs happen way to often. Due to being online a lot(and my nice nature), I would like to stop the rule breakers, and fix the bugs.-

-I do not deserve moderator, but I would like it, for the reasons I said up there, to help the COSAB community.-

-I would warn the person to stop, monitor the person, and if they continue, mute them. Longer mutes each time.-

-Tell the friend not to use that bug, do not tell ANYBODY about it (unless of course, they are an admin/mod), and report the bug to Zerok. If he does abuse it, I would have to boot, then ban him (normally, a boot then another boot, but due to the severity of a bug like that...).-

-Tell Zerok Kaiba; there is not much I can do to the server.-

-Ask why they banned me, if it was for a legitimate reason, I wouldn't mind. But if they had banned me for no reason(or if they were angry at me), I would tell Zerok.-

-First, I would check there IP, to see if it matches the others. If it did, I would tell Zerok, to see if he could code-ban that IP, and possibly the ID of the Computer.-

-Yes; Since I got my new computer, I already do. :D-

-Yepperdo.-

-Yes.-

-Yep.-

-Mhm.-

-Yep.-

-Yes.-

-Naw.-

How awesome are you?
-I rate myself as an Iruka. 7/12-

-Having fuu-uuuun-

-BUBBLE GUPPIES-
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
usually on most of the time

Maturity Level:
pretty mature, joke when it's right, serious when it's time to be serious

Like having the job, love helping people

Would be good at it, enjoy playing on byond

Give a warning to the spammer, If repeated spamming continues, i would display a valid reason why he gets banned/booted

Tell them to not apply said bug, enforce authority if he continues. Friend or not.

Create a valid report showing proof as well(screen shot, etc)

Create a topic post to discuss ban. or talk to higher authority

Ban alts, give a valid report

as often as possible, having another tab open is as easy as a few clicks

yes

yup

yessir

Got it

I agree, acknowledged

Yes

Im in a realationship???

How awesome are you?
Think im a cool guy to talk too

the players

FreeV
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male/Female
Male

Activeness:
Very Active, 5+ Hours a day

Maturity Level:
Dependent on situation

To help the other staff out with their job.

I can handle the situation quickly, so that other players don't have to deal with trolls and abusers.

Give the user a warning, and they don't listen then mute.

Submit the bug, and say my friend found it.

Talk to him 1 on 1 and ask him to stop and unban the people, if he doesn't I would pass it to a Admin to handle.

PM Zerok about it.

Talk to the Admins about it while continually banning any new key the offender uses.

Yes.

Yea.

Understood.

Yes.

Yep.

Yea.

Yess.

Maybe, but I have a girlfriend.

How awesome are you?
11 On a scale of 1 to 10

As in what should be happening? Well everyone should have fun playing the game, so that is priority for me.

~RAC~

Sex:
Male/

Activeness:
3-4 hours a day

Maturity Level:
High
I wanna help the players boot the teamkillers and others and support these game

I think i played long enough to know what players want.

I warn him to stop it.If he still continues then mute.

I tell Zerok about it and ask him to fix it.And i ask the peoples to dont bug the rounds
I tell him to stop it and if he doesnt stop it i tell the people to go to another server.

I ask him what did i do and i tell another admin to unban me if i didnt do anything bad
If a mod can ip ban then i would just ip ban him :D
Yes i will

Yes i do
Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

I think imma go after ladies :D

How awesome are you?
Im the best YOLO :P

The most important thing that a lot of people come here to play this awesome game.The players are growing and this game becomes more fun
Istvan234 (Yolo)
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Every time .

Maturity Level:
I am pretty mature 8/10 always I joke but I don’t are imature

why? I love cosab , if people need I can answer question if need I can help , and I love punish mans think are intelegent and start using shits baned.

I deserve moderator for one reason I am good in all I do and most of times admins and mode are afk and I want go moderator , for reboot if have bugs..

First I say if can stop , if cant I start have other posture, I start mute for while if don’t stop I boot him.

In start I talk with im and say stop , if continues get boot for while but if continue I say for admin.

I gonna try stop him if cant I talk with zerok or other admin

I answer the admin or mod and if he are just abusing I contact zerok.

I just contact a admin or zerok.

Yes , when I have time I go in.

Yes

Omg I am so repetitive but I need continue , first I gona try stop if e don’t stop all I have to do is boot.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes

All don’t but 80%

How awesome are you?
I think saying I'm amazing, is not suitable, I'm what they think.

It's fun and enjoy.
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Every time .

Maturity Level:
I am pretty mature 8/10 always I joke but I don’t are imature

why? I love cosab , if people need I can answer question if need I can help , and I love punish mans think are intelegent and start using shits baned.

I deserve moderator for one reason I am good in all I do and most of times admins and mode are afk and I want go moderator , for reboot if have bugs..

First I say if can stop , if cant I start have other posture, I start mute for while if don’t stop I boot him.

In start I talk with im and say stop , if continues get boot for while but if continue I say for admin.

I gonna try stop him if cant I talk with zerok or other admin

I answer the admin or mod and if he are just abusing I contact zerok.

I just contact a admin or zerok.

Yes , when I have time I go in.

Yes

Omg I am so repetitive but I need continue , first I gona try stop if e don’t stop all I have to do is boot.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes

All don’t but 80%

How awesome are you?
I think saying I'm amazing, is not suitable, I'm what they think.

It's fun and enjoy.
The law never stop.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6