Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
-Response-
all day every day! Or as often as possible. Usually after 5:00 because of sports and Mu Alpha Theta, but after that i am completely free and often on the game

Maturity Level:
Well i do like to have fun, but I am quite serious when it's crunch time. Drive me to be serious and that is exactly what i'll be.

Why do you want moderator?
-Response-
I hate it when a bunch of buggy crap happens and i cant do anything about it. Or when someone is just being annoying and they can be muted. All in All, I feel like there's not enough surveillance of the game and i just want to be able to fix that problem. Plus i want my name to be in blue

Why Do you deserve moderator?
-Response-
Because I am a hard worker and I will commit to my server in order to pass the fun around to all people who like to play. I am probably much more reliable than the other guys too since I know what commitment is being involved in many other activities.

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
-Response-
Well the help file says that the game is lenient with such things but I feel like actions can better establish a more secure environment for having fun. Muting the person upon first offense will most likely gain the respect of the players and demonstrate the rules of the server even if they didn't go to the help file

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
-Response-
Firstly I warn him against doing something so foolish and ruining the game for everyone. If he decides to use it after all I would boot him and if he does it again he will be banned. Then I would spread the word about the bug and see if we could take steps to fix it or at least stop it from happening. if others see him do it and decide to do it too, I would be forced to Ban right when they do it because they saw him do it and they obviously know it to be wrong. Whatever it may be

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
-Response-
Tell him to calm down and unban the people if possible. I would warn him that I would notify a higher up, just in case i did not have the jurisdiction to take action if he continued on his path of destruction

Another mod/admin has just banned you. What do you do?
-Response-
Notify someone higher up. I am not completely sure how the system works but I am sure if I had the position that I would grow accustomed to the higher ups around me and be in close enough contact to get the situation handled as soon as possible. If they are just being playful then they would probably be accustomed to my existence as a mod and get the situation would be easily handled

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
-Response-
Again, I am not completely familiar with the system, but in many other games you can see the IP adress of a person and just IP ban them for whatever they did
Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
-Response-
if that is what it takes then yes.

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
-Response-
yea. I am completely serious about this. I already weeded through my competition and i am pretty sure i have this in the bag

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
-Response-
Understood, but if I see anything unlisted I will present it to a higher up and see what repercussions said higher up decides to give

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
-Response-
Understood

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
-Response
Understood

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
-Response-
Understood

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
-Response-
Yes i Understand

Do you get all the ladies/men?
-Response-
I try not to get all the ladies so I can save some for the other niggas (i'm black so no worries)

How awesome are you?
quite

What is the most important thing about COSAB?
The fun of course! What is a game without fun? I know when to be serious but i hate it when things are too serious.

Your epic signature here:
-Signature-
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Yur name will never be in blue. Thats zerok's color. Anyways, mods don't get colorful names.
Fuck this app nigga LOL LOLOLLOLOL
WACK
Sex:
male

Activeness:
Just below the 1000

Maturity Level:
High

Wel i want to do things such as muting trollers and booting/Bannin who not follow the rules and I want to help the game get better in any way its possible.

Because I am a truthful person. When I have a problem or concern with someone or something I tell whoever is dealing with. and most of the Mods arnt even online when u need one

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
Warning than if it continues, Mute.

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
Give 2 Warnings ,by the third warning boot and after the boot if it continues Take Me Ban hammer than Smash , Than afterwards report to u Zerok.

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Give a warning unban the banned people than report to u Zerok.

Ask what the reason was for the ban than solve it.

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
I will be very vigilant, and if found out the alt ban the alt to.

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
Ofcourse

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
Yes Sir

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
Yes

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
Sir Yes Sir

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
Loud and Clear

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
Yes

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
Yes

Most men /all ladies

How awesome are you?
On a scale of 1-10 i would say....

Having fun with the player online and play the game

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a179/Master_Elite/ shankssig_zps230f1094.png

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:

Maturity Level:
7/10 I goof off

Because I play all day. I work from home. So when I'm bored I play COSABO. Also I want to be able to reboot and enforce fair game play.

Your Choice

1st Warn them
2nd Boot Them
3rd Ban them

Notify You. Then BBoot the offender, friend or not.

1st warn
2nd Ban, then notify.

Notify

Track them down, record all alias, ban, notify

Yup.

Yup

Yup

yup

yup

yup

thats fair

my facebook says so.

How awesome are you?
eh, I have my days

everyone enjoys themselves

Dont Vote tourney =(
Sex:
Male.

Activeness:
High

Maturity Level:
19/20 usual When on a good day 20/20

To make sure no one breaks the rules.

I'm hoping to make the game a better place.

Ask them to stop 3 times warn then boot.If problem presists ban.

Tell them not to use it or risk being booted for the round.

Warn them Warn again Ban.

Ask them why see what was done that was wrong.And if there just abusing report thm to a respectable mod or you.

Ask them why they are doing this.Tell you ther name and alts and try to get the matter settled.

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday?
Sometimes.
Yea i understand.

Yes.

Yes i understand.
Ok senpai

Yes sir

Yes, I understand.

Get all of them women

How awesome are you?
So awesome i make god cry.

Players

Bakayaro
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male/Female

Activeness:
-Response-

Maturity Level:
-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

-Response-

How awesome are you?
-Response-

-Response-

-Signature-
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
5-10 hours a day.

Maturity Level:
98/100

There are many abusers on this game when no admins/gms are on so they can get away with it sometimes.But i will be on at time. So basically i think i can help out the game alot more.

Well personally because im mature and never abuser my powers i think i fit the job.

Warn them then mute.If it continues after mute it will result to ban

warn them and reboot and if happens again Ban.

Convince people to join another server and tell zerok.

Tell zerok.

Log onto another alt and ask him/her if she has any other alts and what there names are if i hear one familiar that we alrdy banned i will ban him myself.

Indeed

Indeed

Yes.

Yup.

Of Course.

Yes.

Indeed

99/100 of ladies.

How awesome are you?
10/10

Players and for everyone to enjoy the game.

Zerok Slave!!:)
##Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
On almost 7 Times a week for Hours at a time

Maturity Level:
I get pissed at bull shit but other then that i can keep my tempor

Because I've been on at late night and people just break the rules and I want to stop that from happening

I am Responsible,And I play alot

I Ask them to stop but if they don't i'll boot them and if they continue i'll Temp. Ban them

I Tell Zerok and ask him to Ban the Character/Jutsu that caused the Problem

I Ask him to stop And if he doesn't i take his hosting powers

I ask them why and if it isn't a good reason i ask zerok to Unban me

I Will IP Ban them for a longer amount of time then the original ban time was

Yes

Yes,Sir

Yes,I understand

Yes,I Understand

Yes,i will follow

KK

Ok

No D:

How awesome are you?
Good Enough to play this game

The Staff and Characters

Yours Truly Leo1456.
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
2 times a week(about)

Maturity Level:
-_-

I like help the persons with their problems in servers.

?
dont know

First i give a warning and depends i ban for 1 minutes. If he continues i will ban for 4 hours.

i try fix the bug and ban him for 2 hours.

Tell zerok kaiba or adminins.

Or i tell to zerok or i unban myself.

If i find him again i ban his IP.

If i become a moderator i will.

yes sure.

Yes.

Yes _'

Yes i understand perfectly

Yes i know it.

Yes but it never will happen.

Yes i think '_'

How awesome are you?
T_T forgett

Hmft. Play the game respecting the rules.

Danielkage

(I'm Brazilian)
To apply, copy and paste this application form into your reply and fill it out. Not properly copying and pasting it will result in your application being ignored.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
I'm on everyday sir, but sometimes not on special occasions.

Maturity Level:
If I was mature, I wouldn't be playing this game every single day, I'd being doing homework instead of playing.

I hate it when people bug abuse, spam . . It's annoying.

I can't say for sure I deserve it, but I just want to help out. I just hate it when admins are not on and people are using banned jutsus and abusing, it really shakes the game ya'know.

I'll mute them till the end of the round, if they still continue, I'll mute them again and report to Zerok-Sama.

Tell them not to tell anyone, neither use it. And report it to Zerok-Sama

I'll tell them to stop, everyone needs a second chance of course. If they do it again, I'll ban them then report to you if I made the wrong mistake.

It depends on why they did it, I'll report it to you straight away, and consult with them on chatango on why they did it.

I'll contact the moderators/admins on chatango if they find out if it's their alt, ban him. And report to Zerok-Sama obviously.

Yes, I'll try too, even if it lags my computer.

Yes.

Yes of course, but if they did something else which is bad, I'll consult with Zerok if I should boot/ban them.

I do.

Yes, I understand.

Mhm.

I'm very aware of that.

T_T. No, not at all!

How awesome are you?
Not so awesome, I'm annoying though.

It's the only game -AND I MEAN ONLY!- That I can go on and not get bored, it's the best game I've ever played.

Epic Ben.
Fuck you all. Imma do it again.
Deleted old app ftw!:3
lets do this again ;D
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
5 times a week. Some times 7 days.( about 3 hours a day).

Maturity Level:
-_- :D

I like help the persons with their problems in servers.

?
dont know

First i give a warning and depends i ban for 1 minutes. If he continues i will ban for 4 hours.

i try fix the bug and ban him for 2 hours.

Tell zerok kaiba or adminins.

Or i tell to zerok or i unban myself.

If i find him again i ban his IP.

If i become a moderator i will.

yes sure.

Yes.

Yes _'

Yes i understand perfectly

Yes i know it.

Yes but it never will happen.

Yes i think '_'

How awesome are you?
T_T forgett

Hmft. Play the game respecting the rules.

:D I like HELP, so, DONT ABUSE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm Brazilian, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, WANNA BE A MODERATOR AND I LOVE THIS GAME, THE OTHER MODERATORS ARE COOL AND I WANT TO BE LIKE THEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):D
Lawl bored LAWL AWL AWL LAWL LAWL BROEDDDDDDDE BORED
i wanna be the #69 comment
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
8/10

Maturity Level:
9/10

Tired of going online and seeing persons use characters that are banned etc, and i'd like to alleviate this problem.

Just because. -- Who knows? Could go through a series of lies like most persons do but I guess I dont, it's worth a try anyway.

Warn 'em first. If it continues boot 'em. Then Ban -- Time will be based on how derogatory the comments were.

Get 'em to report it, if he/she refuses they will be banned, no questions asked.

Tell 'em to stop? Ban him/her and ask persons to join a different server.

Would be an unlikely situation but report it to the owners if it was unjust.

Report it to the game creators to get it fixed and ban their alts.

I'd try. I'd be on the game more often than not though.

Mhm.

Ye'

Mhm.

Yessir.

Kay.

Kay.

Nope, just the pretty ones, ladies that is.

How awesome are you?
11/10

That it's -different-

~Z@R@$H|~
Here on cosab, bans are taken seriously, if yu get to the ban stage, yur banned for a vesion (.1/.2). We don't do limited time bans.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6