Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Tom or whatever that guy is called got banned for 6 months isnt it limited?
Yup, 6 month ban.
Sex:
Male

Activeness:
On everyday if I can.

Maturity Level:
7 1/2

Why do you want moderator?
To help the game....I'm pretty much on 1/2 the time when moderators are not on.

Why Do you deserve moderator?
Not saying I deserve it, I just want to help COSAB and thats it.

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
First comes 3 warinings if it continues they receive a mute.

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
Warn him to not use it and report it to a higher-up.

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Warn him and tell a higher-up

Another mod/admin has just banned you. What do you do?
Report it to some other admin.

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
Report it to somebody else and warn them to not use it.

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
Yup.

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
Yes

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
Yes

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
Yes

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
Mhm

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
Okay

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
Yes

Do you get all the ladies/men?
Oh yes...I get all the damn ladies.

How awesome are you?
So awesome i'm almost equal to Chuck Norris.

What is the most important thing about COSAB?
To have fun!

Your epic signature here:
Cloud Magic wrote:
KAWAIIIII... what anime i must know

Chuunibyo
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Pretty much on everyday except days when im out and i will log on about 4pm-11pm on weekdays and 9am-2pm GMT

Maturity Level:
If i have a problem with someone killing me like a noob ill just say something like "that was nooby"

I want moderator/gm to make sure people dont abuse banned characters or bug the round or boot anyone that purposely team kills(tks)

I personally think i deserve moderator/gm because im prob one of the most active people on cosab and im pretty friendly with "SOME" of the people on cosab(the others i would say i don't get on well with would be bartosz and victorbell(if you were wondering)

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone.
Ban them from the server

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
A simple boot would do, but if they continue they will be banned from the server.

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Close boot them from the server or even ban. if its 1 or 2 people a boot from the round if more a ban

If they banned me for no purpose reason i would report them to zerok/dx or the other gms/moderators, if i was banned for a certain reason i would not unban my self if it is possible.
if i was banned for a certain amount of time but that time is up i will report it to a gm/moderator and tell them about it so they can unban me.

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
IP ban from the start

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
Pretty much ill prob be on it here and their for like 10 mins every couple of hours or longer maybe

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
YES SIR!

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
YES SIR!

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
YES SIR!

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
YES TROLL! o.o...i mean YES SIR!

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
YES SIR!

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
YES SIR!

I get all the ladies, the men, the trannys, the lesbos, the hoes, the bigger hoes, the sluts, the creeps, the emos, the chicks(hens), the dogs and the cats
^true story

How awesome are you?
Last Anwser sums this question up

THE PEOPLE OF COSAB CITY, SIR...
but really the people and making sure no ass wipes decide to come along and screw shit up

White Zetsu: "Sorrow begets solitude…" Black Zetsu: "…The only thing you can have faith in is yourself."
-Zetsu/Akatsuki
Sex:
Male

Activeness:
On everyday,i'll alert you people on the chat if not.

Maturity Level:
-7/10

To help COSAB

-Response-

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
Mute, being racist is a big no-no.

Warn him to not use it and report it to somebody else or Zerok.

Tell Zerok or do my best to make him stop until then.

Go on the chat and discuss it with them seeing if I can reason with them.

Tell Zerok.

I will try.

Yes

-Response-

Understood.

Understood.

Sir yes sir!

Understood!
I get all the ladies...some men..too..but I don't swing that way.

How awesome are you?
So awesome....two falcon punches clash...and i'm the result.

Having fun!

In response to NexusPortal
I would refuse because of yur gay signature lol. More like an Orgasm face.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
I would refuse because of yur gay signature lol. More like an Orgasm face.

Luckily ramii doesn't make the mod decisions. However I'd agree with him. That signature is god awful.

In response to Heartstrike
Heartstrike wrote:
Luckily ramii doesn't make the mod decisions. However I'd agree with him. That signature is god awful.

Luckily my opinion is very highly noted, unlike Hearts.
waz about me o.o
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Heartstrike wrote:

Luckily my opinion is very highly noted, unlike Hearts.

Because people don't hate on you because of your gender ramii. >_>

To apply, copy and paste this application form into your reply and fill it out. Not properly copying and pasting it will result in your application being ignored.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Im mostly On once a day during the summer, During school, Online on Weekends

Maturity Level:
4/10 depends really, sometimes I can be 8/10 , Really kinda depends on the Inteligence of the player(s) on the server

To do what needs to be done, Reboot when that shit is needed, Mute when someone is spamming, Give solutions to player arguements.....etc. all that good justice shiz

Why? Because I fuck bitchs and get money ofc and dont get myself into no stupid shit. Actually I think I deserve to be Moderator because I can put some Ideas out there for the game

I would adress to this player that we dont put up with that shit on COSAB and If he/she doesn't stop Im going to mute him/her , I would give 3 warnings and then mute ,if countinued I would boot

I would tell this friend of mine that he/she is going to far, quit that shit Or Im going to have to Mute/Boot this person would only give 2 warning for this occasion, afterwards I would tell you(Zerok) about the bugg or tell an admin (whoever I can reach to first)

"dafuq are you doing, You shouldnt be doing things like this as host Im going to Boot you" Boot (I dont think Moderators can't Bann , not sure tbh) then tell a Admin to
ban ( If I can't)

I probaly did something stupid to get myself Banned, I would just leave it alone and bear the consequence even if that means being demoted, but if I were banned for no reason I would protest , contact Zerok or admin and tell them what happened or just use the comment section

Well if I figure out there bypassing Bann I would boot the alts there useing, Only If Im absolutly sure its them and I would tell you about it just to be safe and not make me look like the dickhead whos banning for no reason

Well I guess so , Or I would try to do so

Yessir

Yes , I do understand and I will also let them know there breaking the rules and tell them where to find it

Yea I'll always give 3 warnings depending on the situation maybe one warning

Yes

Ya

Yes

Ya , I fuck Bitchs and get money and live inside a Nike Shoe

How awesome are you?

All the chocalate in the world can't compare to how Black I am
#Waffles and KFC in da morning

The codeing

Nashshadow1 Holding the city down
How fucking long are you guys planning on keeping crakenguy I mean could you really have found a more retarded abusive admin/mod for the game, threatened to boot me bc me and 3 of my team mates were asking he boot sasuke for tking and attempted tk where he tked madara and attacked me sora and who ever was playing juugo on fod at the begining of the round with no enemys around. Crackhead tried to pawn if off as a random chidori in which case a full hp madara can tank, and it wasnt it was 3 chidoris running around spawn and finally atop the exit to villian spawn. where cracken was currently playing Konan and not in view of it heres what craken had to say after muteing our whole team bitching bc sasuke was going around trying to tk.

The world has been muted by Crakenguy.
Crakenguy Announces: Shut the fuck up already
Crakenguy Announces: I aint gonna boot a sasuke just because he chidori'd a madara randomly
Crakenguy Announces: how the fuck madara died from that anyway
Crakenguy Announces: isnt he a fucking tank

the chidoris werent random. But hey why dont you guys hire on a couple more dumbass abusive admin
Yeah, not the mods though >:)
Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Superactive

Maturity Level:
Medium?

Because i want to help people and enforce the rules

Because i've been here like since V7, i know about pretty much everything.

At first i warn him, if he doesn't stop i boot him, if he doesn't stop i just ban him for a day and if it continues i ask for further instructions or apply a stronger solution. Mute could also be applied.

I immediately ban using that bug or the character/skill/ that may provoke it and obviously announce it with the consequences of using banned stuff.

Tell Zerok or any other admin available, hosts are not mods.

I tell Zerok or any other admin available, asking for solutions.

If i discover and i'm 100% sure it's them i just ban them again or ask admins to know what to do.

I go there everyday already.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Ask heart and pistons

How awesome are you?
Too much for you to know

Having fun

Pedobear
Psh funny Red
These players raging about admins/mods are just so hilarious.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Yeah, not the mods though >:)

Agreed
Sex:
Male

Activeness:
7-8 hours everyday

Maturity Level:
8 and 10 when i'm serious

Since i normally enforce the rules why not.

I well Enforce and Pay attention to any problem given.

Give them a warning, then precede with a mute.

Also give him/her a warning and if they continue to do so i well call in the action hammer of a boot or ban depending on the situation.

I would first inform him to stop doing unfairly banns and if he continues to do so i would contact Zerok or other fellow mods and Gm's for a decision

I would find out the reason, and if its due to my fault I would analogize immediately. If not a reason I would contact fellow mods and gm's.

quickly inform Zerk for their actions and other Gm's as well.

I've actually started going on there more lately for the pass weeks, so I have no problem doing so.

Yes i do zerok sama.

Yes Zerok Senpai.

Yes Zerok San

Yes Zerok kun

Yes Zerok san

Yes Zerok Chan

Of course I do, I am a gold medal after all. Hmph

How awesome are you?
I am a gold medal gaming athletic beast champion, window dancing(dance i made) master debater king, diamond armored sword swinging boss, Naruto watching, rasengan using, team Libra Master. So yeah i am very awesome.

The fair play for the players.

Epic †Tio†
Questioonnnnnnnn. Wus with the zerok san zerok chan stuff :D
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6