Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
-Very Active-

Maturity Level:
-from a scale to 1-10? I give myself atleast an 8-

Why do you want moderator?
-Simply for the fact of helping your game out. I'm on alot and I can make sure that the rules are enforced, also say something bugs up, the Host isn't on everyone is dead(i've saw that before) Then I can Reboot if I were Mod.-

Why Do you deserve moderator?
-Because i'm a very active person and I can enforce the rules to how Zerok want's them to be enforced.-

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
-I'd warn them and ask them to stop very nicely, then if they continue, I would mute them.-

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
-I'd inform Zerok, and the Staff of the bug, and ask him not to abuse it or there will be consequences.-

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
-I'd ask him to stop, and if he doesn't i'd tell the Zerok, and if he's not on i'd tell the Staff, then they can pass it on.-

Another mod/admin has just banned you. What do you do?
-If they have a good reason, i'd take the ban like a man and spend my time, however if it's for no reason i'd enform Zerok.-

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
-I'd talk with the Staff, and Zerok about the player.-

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
-I would go on every day, i'd even keep it up in a browser on my PC all the time. Even when i'm not playing COSAB.-

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
-Yes, I completely understand.-

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
-I understand fully.-

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
-Yes I do, i'll do the best to my ability.-

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
-I understand.-

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
-I understand.-

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
-I understand completely.-

Do you get all the ladies/men?
-Yes I do :D-

How awesome are you?
-Probly the most awesome and coolest person on COSAB.-

What is the most important thing about COSAB?
-The Community, without them the game wouldn't even be here right now.-

Your epic signature here:
-Redagain the Legend-
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
everyday

Maturity Level:
7/10. 8.5 on a good day. 4 when im pissed

To reboot when round bugs, which happens a lot, and to boot bug abusers if its confirmed their abusing. Tk'ers deserve a boot too.

I don't get mad easy and have no plans of resulting any punishment to bans, unless pushed constantly. Not annoying and wont suck your ass.

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
Mute

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
Ask him not to use it again and report it to Zerok.

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Ban him and contact Zerok

If it was for no reason you talk to them and see what you did. If its for no reason, contact Zerok.

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
If I cant trace him, tell an admin. Other then that just continue to ban constant rule breakers like normal. If they use an alt and try to break rules again they will be boot/banned.

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
Yes

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
Of-course

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
Absolutely

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
Yup

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
Understood

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
Yes of-course

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
Very well

all ladies.

How awesome are you?
100/10. 110 on a good day.

To be not abuse/ban. to be awesome. and not playerhate.
Your epic signature here:@KO$ER
To apply, copy and paste this application form into your reply and fill it out. Not properly copying and pasting it will result in your application being ignored.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
All Day Everyday

Maturity Level:
High

To Help This Game as Much as I can. I want fairness and to help everyone

I wanna help thats all. I dont know if i deserve it but I know I deserve the chance.

Mute. If continues 1 game ban.

Tell him it's wrong and bring up bug to Zerok

Report Him, Warn, Ban him myself

Talk to Zerok or accept the ban because for someone to ban me I guess I would have deserved it.

Have host shut down server immediately and report to beyond and warn all mods and Admin of the person.

Of course I would love to share my ideas with you guys.

Yes I do

Fairness over all. So Of course.

Yes

Yes

-Response-

Yes
I get Tked before I make my move so naw.

How awesome are you?
Idk ask your mom

Fairness and being the best game on byond that is really my goal.
Step_Daddy
Sex:
Female

Activeness:
Considerably active.

Maturity Level:
Depends on the situation,but overall id say a 7.

I just think id make an excellent COSAB babysitter.

Does anyone actually deserve moderator?

Mute for whatever length of time the owner feels appropriate for that particular offense.

Host a separate server,lock it,test the bug,report to Zerok to be fixed,rinse,repeat.

Warn the host and unban said wrongly ban players.

Report said mod/admin to Zerok.

Eh,honestly I don't know unless Zerok/an admin has a ban that works via computer ID and not IP

Indeed.

Yep.

Indeed.

Mhm.

Yes.

Generic yes here.
Indeed I do.

Slaanesh get's ALL the ladies,but to be honest gets an equal or greater amount of men :l

How awesome are you?
I was born in an orgy of sex,drugs,and rock and roll.

Slaughter,which you can't spell without laughter.

Life isn't worth living if you aren't with your friends.

###Application Form###
Sex: Male
Activeness:
8 hours everyday
Maturity Level:
9/10

I wanna be moderator to ban people who get away with trolling, bug abusing and those who do both.

I am fair and dont have a short temper like most people. I will also be one of those admins who makes sure the people who dont follow the rules get the full extent of the COSAB law.

I will give them a warning, then I will boot them amd if it continues I will ban them and report it to Zerok.

I will tell them to show me how the bug works on my private server then tell him to not to use the bug then report it to Zerok and explain how it works.

I give them a warning then tell.them to unban the people then report to Zerok, if it continues I will ban them then make another report.

I will see what I have done of I did nothing I will report to Zerok but if it was my fault then I leave the server alone.

I will keep baning them and report to Zerok and come up with new ideas to solve the issue.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes I understand.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

All ladies All men

How awesome are you?
9/10

The gameplay!

LALALAL SUPREME
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
-1pm to 8pm-

Maturity Level:
I consider myself highly mature.

the reason I would like to be moderator is because when I arrived and became a player on "COSAB" i highly enjoyed it and as I played the game ive seen many bug abusers that get away with that felony and i've never had a weapon to help my and my fellow gamer's gaming experience stop being tarnished by those people who abuse the bugs that are not allowing a clean and safe environment for the players.It is because of this of why id like to be granted as an "moderator".

I recall deserving moderator because I believe I can help the protection and safety of this game being along side of you Zerok Kaiba.

If this were to occur I would automaticly mute that player and if he constantly continues after the first offence I would ban, after that has occurred I would page you and see what other line of punishment may be implemented on him.

If my friend discovered a bug that allows the server to crash the first thing I'd do is warn him, that if he uses it and dose not report it to the authorities I will ban him, and if he dose nothing but report it and dose not abuse it. I would do nothing but thank him for the information given to improve the game.

firstly I would ask for the reasons of which he is banning, if they are not good reason for example if he says "Spawn killing", or "mistakingly TKing me" I would ban him and wait for you to log on to talk of the issue at hand and see how we are going to deal with it.

If another admin/mod banned me the first thing id do is nothing but ask, and if I did something offensive or crule and I don't agree. I'd contact you promptly at that second.

What I would do is ask you to IP-BAN him and if he bypass that, i'd contact you or other administrators to see what we may be able to accomplish to get rid of the menace.

Yes, I do recall being able to go on the staff chat everyday, I recall being familiar with this website.

-yes, I do understand the circumstances-

-yes, I do comply with these orders-

-yes, i understand.-

-I understand.-

-Yes, I understand. If I screw up its going to be all on me.-

-Yes, I will be able to comply with these rules.-

Ha, yes. I do get all of them and how they work.

How awesome are you?
-inf./inf. ha.-

-The most important thing about COSAB is the players experiences and enjoyment!-

SPERIOXUS

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
about 5 hours a day or more

Maturity Level:
17-19

So there can be more lag free servers and to help with all the bugs that keep appearing.

Cause I wont be the type to abuse my powers and i'm not the type to get mad quickly like some of these other moderators.

I give them about 2 warning after that ill boot them for the round to show im serious.

Tell him to not use the bug again and contact zerok.

Contact Zerok

Just forget about it and go to another server (if I knew what you did)

Tell them to stop and contact Zerok

Most of the time. Yes.

I Understand

Understood

Absolutely

Understood

Of course

Understood

You already know XD.

How awesome are you?
10 out of 10 XD

Having Fun

Christo
To apply, copy and paste this application form into your reply and fill it out. Not properly copying and pasting it will result in your application being ignored.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
-Six Hours Daily-

Maturity Level:
-8/10 on a Good Day 4/10 On a Bad Day-

-Because I want to help the People of cosab,warning/booting bug abusers,making sure that new players feel comfortable playing the game and to bring new things to cosab-

-Because i feel players -

-I give them a warning to stop the spam/inappropriate language then if they may continue i boot them-

-I report the bug to Zerok Kaiba,RedRamii,Jorra-D,Dxforlifer2 and all other admins/moderators and i warn the server to not use it until further notice-

-I go tell an higher admin about the abuse with atleast 1-2 witness's-

-I tell Zerok Kaiba About the incident and face judgement-

-I ask zerok if it is ok to ip ban the person who is abusing-

-Yes because it will have new bugs info,updates,bans and Discussion's about new rules-

-Yes I do-

-Understood-

-Yes-

-Understood-

-Understood-

-I Understand Completely-

-Yeah-

How awesome are you?
-Very Awesome-

-The Players-

-Trafalgar Law "The Surgeon Of Death"-

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Everyday 6 hours a day sometimes 7 or more.

Maturity Level:
My Maturity Level is 10.

Sometimes I see some mods abuse their powers and it feels totally wrong I wanna become a mod to change the peoples feelings to the mods.

Well because I decide to "act" when people bug abuse.

Well the best thing to do in a situation like this is to mute them.

I will tell him to stop using it and then go report it to Zerok.

I tell them to stop then if they continue I will report to Zerok.

Report to Zerok.

Report to Zerok.

Yep :D

Understood.

I understand.

I understand.

Understood.

I Understand.

I understand this completely.

Not really.

How awesome are you?
Not that much but I am :D.

To have fun :D and the players

I am cray for the Cray
###Application Form###

Male/Female

Activeness:
As much as i want, as long as IRL does not interfere with something urgent

Maturity Level:
How much do you need..? High Scale, or Insane Scale..

Why does anyone want to be..to help would be normal answer

Do i? ..Never said i deserve it, does not mean i cant try and deserve it..no?

Well, first you try to ask him to stop, if he refuses and continues to insult and make racist comments simply mute him and report him on staff chat to see how to deal with him further

Friend or not, bugs are not allowed to be used or abused, i would ask him to tell me and describe the bug before reporting it, but make sure he doesnt abuse it himself.

First I would contact either owner or some other admins on staff chat to see how to deal with it before i made a move, since you never know in completion what to do with someone..like that then again if he hosts bans..what good can we do if he knows who the mod is..simply hosts bans em as well..

Easy..report him if he did not have valid reason for his actions

Somehow it is doubtful if you code in to ban someone by their IP or something like that..then again if they bypass it and continue making a mess with their alts..simply proceed with further ban then again might as well pop in on staff chat to ask how to deal with it..

See no problem with it.

Well i suppose i do not have IQ of a monkey, so yes i do understand.

Understood.

That i do

Roger

Yes

Crystal Clear

I am not that much interested

How awesome are you?

Do i need to be?

Well people to have fun i would assume

I have none, how about that..

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male/Female
Male
Activeness:
-Response-
High
Maturity Level:
-Response-
8/10
-Response-
Because I feel like I can be of big help to COSAB.
-Response-
Because I feel like I can make a change to COSAB and inspire more people to come and play, I won't troll people when they need help.
You're moderating COSAB when someone CONTINUES to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
-Response-
Mute them.
-Response-
Tell him to stop abusing, Then boot him, because he'll know im taking it seriously at the boot, then proceed to ban if he does it again.
-Response-
Tell him to stop, if he persists. Then I'll ban him.
-Response-
Accept that I'm banned and move on with my life. But if it's abuse however, i'll be taking this to Zerok or Ramii.
-Response-
IP Ban. Or ask another more experienced mod for help.
-Response-
Yes I will. I will mostly go there alot.
-Response-
Yes, I do.
-Response-
Yes.
-Response-
Yes, but I won't ban them from persist, i'll ban them if another admin is on and he gives me permission. And if no admin is on i'll ban and then i'll discuss it with another admin, if my ban was invalid i'll unban them and accept my consequences.
-Response-

-Response-
Yes, I know the rules.
-Response-
Yes, I expect no less.
Ofcourse. I mean, I'm the best grandpa.

How awesome are you?
On a scale of 1 - 10, i'd say a 7

The Players

Not only am I a better player than you, i'm plain better.
Funny

Update 45
###Application Form###

Sex:Male

Activeness:Havent played COSAB ever since i bought juubi obito and found it to be worthless. (Going from able to only be hurt by senjutsu, to not only being able to be hurt by anything, but even one hit kod at full health by certain attacks..nuff said, not only that, but i apparantly lost my ability to teleport, basically making obito > juubi obito))

Maturity Level: Sort of varies i guess, when admining i find it easy to be more mature.

To be an asshole on my spare time.

Cause i admin on DU all the time, i know how to follow the rules of admining, enforce the rules and only the rules, but i can still be an asshole about it.

Make them beg not to be banned if they are like, addicted to COSAB, troll them, then punish them to the full extent i am allowed to.

Force the friend to tell me under the condition he will remain anon or w/e, if he doesnt tell me i troll and ban him. Friends mean nothing to me.

Since, im assuming i dont have proof of this, i first make sure im familar with every rule, then push the hosts buttons until he abuses against me, on an alt if neccasary. I then proceed to deal the max punishment im allowed to deal.

If they followd the rules to ban me, nothing i make a mental note of it for the first legit excuse i get to punish them, then deal max punishment as i would with any enforcement, i would likely appear to give no fucks, and since i dont even enjoy COSAB, i probally wouldnt. If they where no within the rules in someway, i report them to a higher admin, im well aware every game has its abuse, its when you make a scene on announce or the forums that it becomes a problem.

As with any situation, i will need absolute proof, i do not consider a witness or the word of a player proof, no matter how trusted. I will seek to gain proof by whatever means neccasary, then ban their alts, but tbh this shouldnt even happen, if this has happened before you need to add the ability to CID ban and have it happen automatically with all bans.

Sure, i will be on it constantly assuming i dont get auto kicked or something, i wont respond instantly because i play lots of games and talk to way to many people.

Sure.

I fully understand how enforcing works, i understand.

If that is the rules of enforcing, sure, but i will always do the max punishment i am able to get away with.

Got it.

Got it.

Got it.

I dont understand how this is relevent, but i fuck lots of guys, very rarely ladies.

How awesome are you?

Im Naoya, that should answer your question, if you have not heard of me, i will explain it all in detail, probally regardless of if you wanna hear it.

Having fun i imagine.

Because im Naoya~

###Application Form###
LegendaryGODZ

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
12 hours a day.

Maturity Level:
Average

Cause I'd like to play a role in this awesome naruto fighting community.

I dont really I mean I am no diffrenet from the rest of the people applying.

Dude god created use the same so we are a different color who cares? If you cant learn to get along with others you should have sometime alone.

-sigh- as a ex bug abuser I do understand how fun it is to troll and spam that bug, but for it to effect another person and the sever is a different story.

Dude, haven't you ever heard the phrase with great verbs come great responsibility.

I understand if I done something wrong which is a major offense but if its just a joke or a harmless prank I wont take it up for offense.

Come out come out where ever you are!I can go either way if you know you did something wrong and you got punished for it dont try to trick your way into the system I can be fun and awesome to hang around with but deep inside is a bad cop waiting to bust some skulls.

If I have nothing major in real life to handle of course, ill check ever now and then ill even use my phone so its no worries.

I understand.

Understood sir!

Understood sir!

Alright

Understood.

Understood.

Do I get the ladies attention heh >:D of course not. not many are intrested in what I like D: And I be getting them boys you already know.

How awesome are you?
The Rock+Goku+Naruto+Luffy+Natsu=LegendaryGODZ(I am pretty awesome B)

Is that every have fun, get along and respect the rules as well as its players and staffs

LGZftw
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
On Everyday

Maturity Level:
-Teenager

So I can help the cosab community out more like booting bug abusers and rebooting bugged rounds

Well I don't think I deserve moderator I would like to have it so I can help the cosab community out more

I would mute the player till I feel is right.

I would tell him not to use the bug and if he did I would ban for a day,does it again perma-banned
-I give him a warning and tell him to unban the people he banned/

-Talk to the mod that banned me or tell you.

-ip ban

-Yes I will try.

Yes I understand

-Yes I Understand

-I understand

-Yes I Understand

-Response-Yes I Understand

-Yes I Understand

-Lol no not really I just want to stick with my gf(currently)

How awesome are you?
-Awesome enough to be a mod

-Having a fun experience without having to deal with all the bullshit

-Greg
Sex:
Female

Activeness:

I've returned to the game today. I'll be on everyday before and after classes unless I'm dead tired.
within two months I'll have a job working 12-9pm Central time, so I'll be on before and after that.

Maturity Level:

Mod related Maturity: 10/10
Maturity otherwise.. Like a 2.

I wanted to become a mod some time ago, but never went through with making an app, and pressing Ramii about the subject.Now I am.

Because I handle things with extreme care and maturity.
I also have experience with being a GM B:WWA and a mod Fairy Tail by ryan hemsley[when it was still a decent game]

Warn>Warn+mute>Warn+boot>Rinse and Repeat

Have him keep quiet about the bug unless it's something easily done [requiring a specific set of events], and privately tell Zerok or an admin.

If it's something easily done and something done by mistake I'll announce that the method of doing it is a bannable offence

Request that he unban the players, if he refuses inform an admin or Zerok and let someone with more authority handle the situation.

Talk to the mod/admin in question. If I deserved the ban I'll take it. If not I'll report it to Zerok

Ip ban, inform other admins.

I'm on the chat whenever i'm online. Even when I'm not on cosab sometimes.

Yes

Understood.

Yes

Understood.

Very much so.

Yes.

Without question.

How awesome are you?

Awesome enough to hold it down.

Making sure players actually enjoy themselves and not have to deal with other peoples twat like behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_GD4yBvE4
###Application Form###

Sex:male
Male/Female

Activeness:
-everyday-

Maturity Level

-i say a three out 5 i like to have a good laugh lol-

-well im on everyday i get along with everyone never a problem and the rounds be bug and no one to reboot lately-
Why Do you deserve moderator

-i been playing your game sense day 1 and i have enjoyed it sense the first day i met you on moo moo and asked me to help test kakashi on beta-

-i would not just boot them or mute them i will try to conversant with them bout the issue that piss them off-

-well i would ask where when how what they did to find the bug and report to you and just emergency reboot
-

-well i would not bother or fight over why i would just kindly ask why he or she ban the player and and ask them nicely to unban them failure to do so the next day i would ban him for misconduct -

-eh i would not sweat it i will take it as a joke and tolerate the joke and move on lol
-

-well before i do anything i need to confirm is my that
the person i ban earlier and see if we can work something out-

-yes i would-

-Yes i understand i wouldn't want to waste your time buddy-

-I will never ban someone but i will not hesitate to boot them-

-Response-
Yes sir i understand fully

-Response-
I see that alot on the game

-Response-
yes i understand

-Response-
yes i understand

-Response-
_<i don't but i get one tho lol
How awesome are you?<br/> -Response-
well the players in the game think im best healer on cosab and always gives me props

-Response-
the players is the most important thing on cosab

-Trenton Cummings aka Roseberry-
###Application Form###

Activeness: around 8 hours a day more if its the weekend.

Maturity Level: On a 1-10 scale , 8

I see way , way , way too many abusers and account sharers they are really annoying and plain out disrespectful.

-Response-

Give him a warning or two , if he continues then mute him , if he still insists on being disrespectful then he'll get a boot.

Tell Zerok and ask what precautions we need to take to make sure it isn't used.

Interrogate the culprit and if the issue cannot be solved , report him to Zerok.

Try to resolve the conflict , if it doesn't get resolved then proceed to Zerok about the abusive / unresponsive mod/admin.

Use ip check to confirm they're bypassing a rule , if it's true then ban them for ban avoiding.

I have lots of free time so I could get on frequently.

Yes.

Understood.

Understood.

Understood.

Understood.

Understood.

Nope. I don't flirt or talk to a lot of women.

How awesome are you?
Not as awesome as Zerok.

It's a place for naruto fans of all types to enjoy naruto and experience what it's like to be a ninja first hand.

Pumpedhero
Holy wolf, people are replying to this still.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6