Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1131018

To apply, copy and paste this application form into your reply and fill it out. Not properly copying and pasting it will result in your application being ignored.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male/Female

Activeness:
-Response-

Maturity Level:
-Response-

Why do you want moderator?
-Response-

Why Do you deserve moderator?
-Response-

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
-Response-

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
-Response-

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
-Response-

Another mod/admin has just banned you. What do you do?
-Response-

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
-Response-

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
-Response-

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
-Response-

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
-Response-

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
-Response-

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
-Response-

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
-Response-

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
-Response-

Do you get all the ladies/men?
-Response-

How awesome are you?
-Response-

What is the most important thing about COSAB?
-Response-

Your epic signature here:
-Signature-
To apply, copy and paste this application form into your reply and fill it out. Not properly copying and pasting it will result in your application being ignored.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
High

Maturity Level:
5/10. 6 on a good day.

To reboot when round bugs, which happens a lot, and to boot bug abusers if its confirmed their abusing. Tk'ers deserve a boot too.

I don't get mad easy and have no plans of resulting any punishment to bans, unless pushed constantly. Not annoying and wont suck your ass.

You're moderating COSAB when someone continues to spam chat and make racist comments towards someone. What do you do?
Mute

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do?
Ask him not to use it again and report it to Zerok.

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do?
Ban him and contact Zerok

If it was for no reason you talk to them and see what you did. If its for no reason, contact Zerok.

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do?
If I cant trace him, tell an admin. Other then that just continue to ban constant rule breakers like normal. If they use an alt and try to break rules again they will be boot/banned.

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? http://www.dxforliferf.chatango.com
Yes

If you comment on this forum topic with something that isn't an application form, your application may be ignored. Do you understand?
Of-course

You will only boot/ban when someone breaks the rules LISTED ON THE HELP FILE AND THE HUB, understood?
Absolutely

You will not just ban someone. First, you give them a warning, if they continue, boot them, and if they still persist, that's when you ban them. Do you understand?
Yup

Only mute people for disrespecting players, spamming chat, or trolling way too much. Understood?
Understood

Acknowledging that you understand these terms and conditions means that you can't say you didn't know something you did was wrong. Understood?
Yes of-course

If you break these terms and conditions, you may have your mod powers stripped and may even receive further punishment. Do you understand?
Very well

Most ladies. Some men.

How awesome are you?
10/10. 11 on a good day.

To be a boss.

I R Red lolol
Sex:
Male

Activeness:
7 hours or so every day.

Maturity Level:
7.5/10

I want moderator because most of the admins are inactive and nobody is online every day to keep an eye on the community and the game.There are often some abusers who abuse bugs and never tell anyone about it and no admins are on at that time so there can be no warning,boot,ban whatever.

I am willing to dedicate some of my free time to this game to keep it clean from abusers and to make sure that people who abuse are stopped.

I will warn him about 2 times first and then I will mute him if he continues to spam. If it goes too far and his spam makes the game crash I will have to boot him or ban him.

To be honest I will warn my friend personally and then publicly.If he continues I'll boot him and contact Zerok.

I'll warn him once before I do anything else and let Zerok know.

Go to the chat and talk to Zerok and the other admins about what happened.Ask the admin why he banned you.

I'll try to find out some of his alts and list them. I will then give the list to Zerok.

Sure thing.

Yeah I do.

No problem.

Yeah.

Uh huh.

Yeah..

Yes I do

I get dem ladies.

How awesome are you?
Y'all know I'm so awesome and I'm a baws but you just don't wanna admit it >.>

To annoy BRs(trollface.jpg) and to support COSAB

R3L34S3 Z4 CR4K3N
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Every day since I discovered this game.

Maturity Level:
Maximum. ;)

Love the game, and feel like my length of time on BYOND and previous experience with moderation will help to improve the community functions tremendously.

I am the sole creator/owner of a #1 community on an unrelated website, that both generates money, and is very competitive with the other similar sites/rooms. I've been moderating games since I joined the BYOND community back in 2004 (I can provide that account info.), and have ten years experience in similar moderator positions.

As far as the spam, they would be warned and then temporarily removed if it continued. There would be zero tolerance for racism or discrimination. After one warning, a ban would be issued until a suitable time frame is decided upon.

Immediately report it to the appropriate parties, providing all of the relevant details.

Discuss the issue with the host and affected parties in order to come to a resolution that is both suitable for COSAB, as well as everyone involved.

I would dispute the issue via forum post.

Report the issue to the appropriate parties, as well as attempt to identify the alternate accounts and remove them as well.

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday?
I didn't know this existed! Cool -- I would definitely remain in the chat.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Yes, this is a very similar system to the one we use in my community.

Understood.

For the first time, saying this will actually be truthful: I have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions.

Yes.

My gf is bi. WE get all the ladies. ;D

How awesome are you?
Only slightly, only slightly.

Maintaining a fun, friendly environment for everybody involved.

- UT
###Application Form###

Sex:
Erryday.

That one that looks like a tree but it really isn't plus a different one in front of that.

Activeness:
I've never played this game in my life, so usualy i'm on it 24/7.

Maturity Level:
I leveled up to 4 yesterday.

Because then stuff can happen and I can be a moderator.

I'm white.

Depends if either of them is black.

Ask him how to do it so I can use it if I'm losing.

Take my pants off and start letting people know shit is going down.

Make a youtube video killing myself.

Ask them why they are doing this to me then try to give them admin.

I will always try to never go on the staff chat.

No, if you ignore this by law I have the right to sue you for racism, sexism, as well as beingadickism.

No, I will likely boot/ban anyone who says something I do not agree with. If you don't agree with that, I will ban you as well.

This, just like an earlier question, would depend if the player is black.

I will try to not mute those players, because they are doing something that can be considered fun, unlike this game. If you don't agree, fuck yourself.

I never acknowledged anything within this entire application, therefore I don't know what you're talking about.

No, I will keep my powers. Do YOU understand?

Just your mom.

How awesome are you?
So awesome that your my son.

Backwards it spells BASOC which can be mistaken for BALLSACK if read quickly.

YOUR DAD

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
daily

Maturity Level:
9/10

Cause I feel like doing it.

I'm awsome

1:warning
2:mute
3:Ban

1:Check the proggraming
2:Tell the owner

1:remove his ability to host

1:Ask to review my offense

1:Proggram a better game security

maybe

yea

roger

roger

roger

roger

roger

yea

How awesome are you?
very awsome

don't know never player it before

Suzakou
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
5 times a day

Maturity Level:
7/10

I guess it would be cause the game's lacking of moderator.

Honestly, I do not "deserve", in any reason, the Moderator. I doubt there's someone who would "cheer" me.

Well, normally. I'd say:"The joke is going to far.. I'm giving you another chance." and of course if he continues I'd be force to Ban him for a day or 2. (24h)

Honestly, I won't ban him or anything. I'd report and make sure he doesn't use the bug.

I would tell him:"If you still want to host this game, you should stop acting like this. It's for the sake of your server and the players."

Depending the reason. Most of the time, I do not argue with anyone or interact with someone unless they're interacting with me. So I guess that if they ban me for no reason, I'd have to contact the host to ask him or ask you.

-Response-

Will you try to go on the staff chat everyday? [Link]
Honestly, no.

Understood.

Understood.

Understood.

Understood.

Understood.

Understood.

Do you get all the ladies?
What I get is those who wants me to get them.

How awesome are you?
Somewhere far away from the galaxy. A Awesomeness Planet
PvP.

"Far away from the awesomeness exists me." -

"You ain't hiding until I find you!" -

"Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Cause whoever wins this war becomes justice!"

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Daily, 5 hours a day.

Maturity Level:
8/10

I would like to moderate and make the experience for all others polite and fun!

I've had my fair share of unfair gaming and would like to make all gaming fair and nice for new players

Warn them. The if they precede to spam despite my warning, I will mute them.

Find out when and why the bug occurs, then notify the game owner, or higher staff that can contact him.

I would warn him and ask him to stop abusing his powers or his hosting rights will be taken.

I would like to investigate why i was banned and by whom. Then I would confront the owner and ask why they had banned me.

Ban his IP and notify other staff of this nuisance.

Anytime that I am online, I'll be on there.

Yes.

Understood.

Yes, I understand

Yupp.

Yes, Understood.

Yes, I'll work so that that does not happen.

I am straight, so i go for dem chicks ;D

How awesome are you?
I'll leave that up to you.

Reduce bugs and quick updates.

You can do anything, but not everything. - AA
Sex:
Yes please.

Activeness:
3 hours of exercise a day.

Maturity Level:
See above response to sex.

For his body.

I've given him everything.

Give him a $50 Amazon gift card and direct him towards some civil rights material, so he can truly appreciate the plight of the people he is insulting and why they deserve his respect, not his disgust.

Encase it in amber for future generations.

Leave now and never come back. Precious.

Go to an alternate universe where mods can't ban me unless they're at least 1 level of authority above me.

Find where they live and do what has to be done.

No.

What's an application?

If you say so.

This is getting pretty black and white. I guess I will.

Aye aye, cappin'.

I don't think it's morally right to say that I can't not know something I did was wrong. Everyone makes mistakes, and there is probably a good chance someone will act rashly or out of turn at some point. So I promise to the best of my ability, I will follow these rules, and if I break them, I accept full responsibility for my actions.

I understand stripping, if you know what I mean.

This is not appropriate.

How awesome are you?
Are you even taking this seriously?

My getting moderator.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Depends, I'll probably be on. I have been on sometimes, when the Internet is right. (It always work, but I hate playing a lag game) I'll let you know when I won't be on.

Maturity Level:
Let's say, I sometimes Joke with people, but in serious situation, I try to be serious with them. Sometimes, they won't listen.. So, Med-High.

There are some Moderators that has been unactive in the times. Some are just AFK. See Maturity, ^.

DiedSoul thinks that I COULD be a good moderator due to my seriousness, aswell as being "Fun". You can just put me into trial and see how I do.

1. Give three warnings to tell this racist person to stop, if the abused person doesn't likes being "commented" overlimit.
2. Mute the person for 10 minutes.
3. If it continues, I'll add additional 10 minutes until it reaches to my limit or that abused person's limit. I'll have the racist person banned for the day.

1. Have Conversation with "Friend" about bug which includes are warning.
2. Screenshot everything IMPORTANT.
3. Give Screenshots to Zerok Kaiba or other Zerok Kaiba's trusted admins, like DiedSoul or Dxforlife.

1. Attempt to negiotate with Host. If we can make a deal to get the people unbanned.
2. Screenshot everything and give Screenshots to Admins for them to watch over this "Abuser Host".
3. If he's caught again. I would ban the Abuser Host and let admins know that he is banned from his own server. (If he bans me too quickly, OOH WELL)

1. Try to find out the reason for the ban.
2. Deal with the bans, ain't that hard.

1. Attempt to check/follow the IPs.
2. If Confrimed, I would go and whisper to him secretly (with admins hearing) to warn. If Mistaked, I would just apologize, and let him continue playing.
3. (Confrimed). If he bypasses with another different alt once more time. I'll whisper him the reason of ban, then ban. Then, I'll report to Zerok whenever he's online or so. (On Chat if so)

I'll try... Thank you for asking.

Yes, I do understand.

Yes, it is clear on the front page aswell on the game link when I start it up.

Yes. Just like what I said.

Yes. I do understand. Mute isn't to be abused.

Yes. I would confess what I did wrong..

Yes. It is part of the Terms and Conditions.

... Seriously, but Im not on for Cyber%@#

How awesome are you?
I am awesome, I am friends with Godofshot, RedRamii, Moh_hassan, THERookie75 Quay400, Dwice (Sometimes we get along@Dwice), and a lot of others. How about you, my fine man?

To have a good time with others, and try to teach other new people to have fun too.

UnknownMurder is a good boy!
Sex:
Male

Activeness:
I am always online on byond, after school. & I normally play alot of COSAB to pass the time.

Maturity Level:
High, though i can have fun too

Because this game is good, imo better that Moo Moo. & Id like to keep order and peace in the game.

I been playing the game for a while now. So i know a good deal about it. & I am a fair and respectful person both to players & staff members.

First a warning, if it continues Mute for a certain amount, if it still continues Boot, and even after that if it continues, IP Ban.

Tell him not to do it, and if he does do it, ill tell him what will happen to him. Even though we are friends i like to take my job seriously friendship or not.

Well first i would contact you ASAP, because the host could also ban me. But before contacting you i would talk to him and if it doesnt work, i will contact you (the Owner) somehow.

Go on the staff chat and or page him about it, and if he still doesnt want to unban me, i would ask the owner to talk to him and settle things.

Ill ask the host to host ban the player, hence never coming in again. If not i will talk to the person and sort it all out.

Yes, of course.

Yes, i understand.

Yes, i understand. I will make sure to read and memorize the rules.

Yes, i understand.

Yes, i understand.

Yes, i understand.

Yes, i understand.

Yes, when i try ;)

How awesome are you?
As awesome as you want me to be :D

To have an enjoyable time, but at the same time not getting crazy. Also it being one of the best naruto side-scroller games out there.

Hir0shi+
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Everyday for several hours, when I'm not in class.

Maturity Level:
Just below 9000.

I want to help the game get better. I want to have a hand in making newer versions better than the previous ones.

I've logged a lot of hours on the game and know how to handle the players.

Warn them, then mute them if it continues.

Warn them not to do it again and reboot the server.

Try to reason with him, and if I'm banned I'll snitch to Zerok.

Cry. Then snitch to Zerok.

Ban them again then consult with Zerok.

Sure.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Yeah.

No, I'm too busy playing COSAB and worshipping the almighty Zerok.

How awesome are you?
On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd say a 69.

Its potential to grow into the best side-scroller and one of the best games on BYOND.

"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine."

-Scissors
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Well I'm on atleast 4h a day or more :O

Maturity Level:
I'm pretty mature hm around 8/10 XD I'm pretty much care free but sometime i'm very serious, all about having fun

Because barely any Moderator are on lately and you're busy with the update, and i rly wanna help others. Plus get the abusers.

I want moderator because most of the admins are inactive and nobody is online every day to keep an eye on the game .There's some abusers who never tell Admins ( barely any on lately) about the bugs there abusing, and no admin to inforce the rules.

Well, frist i'll ask him nicely to stop, and give him atleast 2-3 warning, if he continues and it's causing the server to lag i'll mute him till he cools off, but if he continues i will have to boot him.

I'll tell my freind to stop using that bug intill the admins fix it, if my friends continues to abuse it i'll have to stop them with my own hands, or tell an admin :O

I'll warn him once before I do anything else and the owner, let Zerok know.

Frist i'll ask why did he ban me, than I'll go talk to zerok about him abusing his powers.

Since i banned him i would know his personallaty, and i'll try to list up all the alts his been using and give them to Zerok

Yes, yes I will

Ye

No I won't atm, I'll frist warn him to not break any of the rule listed in the hub, but if he continues i will have no choice but to boot him at frist.

I will ban them for a period ammont of time.

Yes

Alright

Yes I do

Yep (:

How awesome are you?
Not so awesome ): but i think I'm awesome!

Having FUN!

Moh :O
###Application Form###

Sex:

Male

Activeness:

At least 5 hrs a day six days a week on byond. Barely ever play on COSAB.

Maturity Level:

17-19 years of age (15-16 if very sleepy or for some reason hyper)

Partially to help the staff that I've know for a while (Dx and Zerok) seeing that their game became a success. And also to help better the game in certain things needed resource and coding wise (kinda like I did when COSAB was just starting out xD). And the remainder of the reasoning is to have more of a chance to ask zerok for his opinion on certain things.

I have have many skills with the DM coding language and some skill with using Photoshop and Dream maker for icons or GFX.
On top of that I am a truthful person. When I have a problem or concern with someone or something I tell whoever is dealing with or responsible my opinion unless its uncalled for.

Give a warning on 1st offense, if they continue then I mute restating that I gave warning, if for some reason they still act out of line I contact a higher ranking staff member ( give temp boot or ban if none are present).

Tell them the reasoning why I'm booting them off the game, boot them, then report the bug to higher ranking staff (take not or add to report list if none are present).

Unban the pointlessly banned players while trying to stop the host with verbal arguement. If he continues to act out of manner, contact Zerok and or Dx ASAP(remove administrative powers from host if possible. If not, IP ban host to stop the overall conflict).

If I was at fault I contact the mod/admin who banned me and Zerok or Dx to apologize for my misbehavior. If I wasn't I contact other staff online to take away that mod/admin's powers and request them to unban me giving explanation of the situation while contacting Zerok or Dx in the same fashion with the situation explanation.

Try to IP Ban the person and report the situation to a higher ranking staff member

Of course

Yes

Yes

Absolutely

Yes

Yes, I understand entirely. And it should be common sense to take all of the rules into mind.

I wouldn't have it any other way

I get the men to be my friends I guess...?(no homo) I'm so-so with girls. I'm not a virgin but I'm not a man-whore. So that should sum it up.

How awesome are you?

As an Admin/mod I'm above averagely awesome (very awesome).
As a programmer/coder I'm not as good as Zerok in SIDE_MAP coding but when dealing with TILED_ICON_MAP or TOPDOWN_MAP coding I'm the King of awesomeness.

That its a fun game where everyone can beat slash and rape one another without any real issues :D.

###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
Almost all days 2-4hours in computer

Maturity Level:
Medium. i make 2 munch joke lol

I want to help people whit reboot and things such as muting trollers and booting/Bannin who not follow the rules for make the game more safety for most people

I really want to help people and i know all rules in COSAB and i playied this game for like half a year and made lots of friends who thinks i deserve having a good maturity level for moderator and things such as it

I would warn him 2 times the 3rd he would get a mute after the mute if he continues i would boot him for 2rounds

I would warn others about the bug so it could be fixed and while it was not fixed i would warn players about the bug so they woundlt do it
Try to know the reason and ask people why they are getting banned
i would ask them the motive of ban and them ask to get a un-ban cuz i would never do the wrong thing again

tell all the mod that he is using alts so we could ban/Boot
the alts

Yup

Yes i do

Okay!

i always thinked it had to be this way so yea

Totally yes

Got it!

Justice rulez so yeah

Not all cuz i got a busy time whit COSAB to learn skills and help people out, Lol if i get mod place i would add Lookin over the people to know which needs help and which needs ban/Boot

How awesome are you?
On a scale of 1-10 i would say...
Uhhh 10 cuz of my awesome Combos and strategyes Lol

Its the best side-scrolling game and have good owner/gm
also get updates quickly and have good characters to play

Vic...Ya i am epic
###Application Form###

Sex:
Female

Activeness:
I'm on too much.

Maturity Level:
If I'm not mature by now there is an issue.

Because there are never any on, and this game needs serious moderation, especially amongst all of the bugs that people find and abuse.

Because I contribute in helping find bugs. I've tried to moderate somewhat but it's hard when people ignore you constantly since you have no moderation abilities. I try to report when something goes array. And I want the game to be playable which can be difficult with all of the trolls and bug abusers.

-Response-

First give them a warning, give them a second warning and a boot if it continues and then issue a final third warning. If after this third final warning (which comes with a boot as well) they get banned. And also report it. I'd give them a warning if they use the bug after they initially found it. So really they have 5 chances, where on the 5th time they get banned unless the first time was intentional, then it's technically ban on the 4th.

First report it to you if I can get in contact, un-ban the people and if it continues try and reason with the host and if it still continues depending if there are any other servers up I could ban them or if you are around have you deal with the situation.

Try and reason with the mod/admin and if that doesn't work then I need to go to you. I am not looking to out-step boundaries if I am a mod. I am looking to moderate the game, I don't want to ban hosts or other mods/admins my self as it isn't really my area. I can't mess with people who let the game be playable unless I have your authority to.

Report it to you for a code-ban, and also ban the alts. See if we can get an IP-ban in.

Am always on it.

Yes.

Yes.

Well I understand however I would probably give them a few chances like stated above. However there's really no difference between what you have stated here and what I said I'd do. I think mine allows one extra warning. I can also just do this instead.

Yes

Yes

Yes

.>.....

How awesome are you?
I'm too awesome sometimes.

Having fun in a safe and playable enviroment.

Epic Ms. Heartstrike

See it's epic.
Sex:
Male

Activeness:
A couple hours, daily.

Maturity Level:
Maaaaaaan

I shall bring my wrath down apon the Tkers and "N" word sayers

Because I'm awesome?

Me personally. Warning then mute

Tell someone who'll actually be able to fix this problem?

Refer to the last question

-_-

Come on man

That won't be a problem

Do you understand that you have no authority over me because you're just words?

What about SOFTCORE porn?

Yea, Yea

Gotcha

I'm never wrong so this can't happen

You would want to strip a guy. Wouldn't you?

I'll be asking the questions from now on

How awesome are you?
How awesome are YOU?

What is the most important thing about YOUR MOM?!

JadoWuzHerr
Sex:
Male

-Response-

Activeness: Practically, every day
-Response-

Maturity Level: High
-Response-

-Response- Well, I want to be a MOD so I can help and answer the questions that are being asked on the game.

Why Do you deserve moderator? In my opinion, MOD's need to be smart enough to think through tough decisions and that is what I am capable of doing.
-Response-

-Response- Well, ask 2 times if they can stop, 1 warning, then boot if continues on.

You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do? I will tell you, the owner of the game to look into the bug and see if you can fix it in hope of it never happening again.
-Response-

A host is abusing his powers and is banning people for no good reasons. What do you do? Warn them once or twice and if keeps on happening asks him why is he doing that if not a good enough reason then I will kindly ask if he can stop and turn off his server.
-Response-

-Response- Go to his/her BYOND page member web and asks 1-3 good reasons why I have been banned, then I will take the reasons to you, Zerok Kaiba.

You have banned someone for breaking the rules. However, they have found out how to bypass ban and are hiding using alts. What do you do? I will tell them don't hide behind accounts, because usually (I think) most bans are not forever, I will kindly tell them that they will just have to wait and be patient enough to come back on.
-Response-

-Response-
Yes I will try but it will be difficult juggling school work and Byond work but I will manage.
-Response-
I understand.
-Response-
Understoof
-Response-
I understand
-Response-
I understand
-Response-
Yes, I understand
-Response-
Yes
-Response-
No ^_^
How awesome are you?
-Response-
Awesome enough to play COSAB
-Response-
Mostly the gameplay and how original it is compared to other games.
-Signature-
Supevict
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
plays alot

Maturity Level:
i say Average (usually make jokes with ppl just to fuck with them)

Because i am usually on most of the time and if a round bugs and theres only one server with no admins or moderators who will fix it and also i would like to help and make the game a fun place without ppl who bug abuse and troll ruining the game for people.
because im OP and i wanna make cosab a better place for everyone around the world

i would give them a warning i wouldnt ban right off the spot because everyone deserves a second chance even noobs.
You're friend has discovered a bug that can cause entire rounds to bug. It can even sometimes cause the server to crash. What do you do? i will tell Zerok there is a bug that causes problems and probably give a screenshot to show him

i will tell him to stop and give a warning to snitch
i will call the cops and bitch about getting hacked
i shall find a way to ban them again

yes im like on everyday and my bro

yes i understand

yes i understand

i probably wont even ban ppl for no good reason without giving them some warnings

yes i understand

yes

yes i do

Do you get all the ladies?
How awesome are you
fucking G (NOT GAY)
to make it fun and a better place to naruto fans all around the world
pms attack
###Application Form###

Sex:
Male

Activeness:
4 hours hours on weekdays(wednesday i am 6 hours) and 15-20 hours on weekends

Maturity Level:
100%

i want moderator because i want to calm the players down with all the arguing and spamming of reboots and raging and cussing.

i deserve to be a moderator because i am suitable to be one i am not abusive of powers. i also dont get angry/mad at silly things i dont get mad pretty easily i just ignore if people tr to troll me so i dont get out of hands with powers

i will warn them if they continue i will boot if continue i will have to ban them

i will go to the admin chat and let you know or post in the hub or send you a message

i will let you know the key and info and get some proof to prove he/she is abusing her/his power

i will talk to you see if i get unban or not

if i found out they are using alt i will let you know and ask if i should ban them

yes(i basically do all my work and take of are of my business at school so got alot of free time)

yes i understand

yes i understand

yes i understand the

yes i understand

yes i have accept the terms

yes i do i will accept all consequences

not a player

How awesome are you?
i am not that conceited but i am not that awesome xD

the important thing about COSAB is i guess having fun with other players without any arguments

daddyswagg

thank you for reading
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6