Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1132993

I'm starting a compilation of bugs found in v26.3. If you find any not on the list, reply to this and I will add the list. Now I am using my own server that players cannot join to test. So these bugs are bugs I can find without random people killing me. I plan to try and test a v26.3 with one other person in the future to try and work out additional bugs.

-General Bugs-

Continuing off of v26.

Movement is still bugged in multiple ways
- You stick to the ceiling/walls easily
- Floating bug is still here.
- Any movement boosting attacks such as slither escape, or asura peins rocket boost no longer make you fly in a straight line and instead can be interrupted by movement and by any movement keys(this is slither escape onle so far). Also it does not keep you in the air but instead you float down to the ground. CONFIRMED NOT A BUG
- Jumping up at regular speed doesn't allow you to increase speed during the jump. Instead it may keep you in that place or you may move to the left or right very slowly. CONFIRMED NOT A BUG
- You can be come stuck running up wall sides.
- Will be continued when people let me test bugs instead of killing me. ._.

Map Bugs -

Valley of End -

Tunnels - You can't jump up the walls at the end well. They can be hard to move in and just overall buggy and a pain in the butt to be in. Jumping only gets you stuck, or nowhere.

Character bugs
Villains -

Orochimaru -

Rashomon - Rashomon has become useless. It now only blocks people, and does no damage. You cannot move within rashomon at all without it blocking you. CONFIRMED NOT A BUG

Slither Escape - Slither escape as reported above is really bugged. CONFIRMED NOT A BUG
-

Akatsuki -

Deidara - If someone spams character selection, they need to re-log or exit out of all of the prompts saying they can't join akat before making any clay.

Clay Meld - Currently as deidara, you start making any clay and it doesn't do anything but remain on melding clay.

Mang Sasuke -

Chidori - Using chidori in the air has the same effect, it brings you to the ground. CONFIRMED NOT A BUG

Susano'o Revert - Extremely delayed when I tested it..Had to spam it to get it working. CONFIRMED NOT A BUG

Hidan - Only bugs so far are the same as pre-v26.3

Hidan bugs are the same, if the circle is erased via anything else eating the icon and Hidan is on it, you are bugged either 1) On the circle permanently or 2) you can stand on that spot without the circle physically being there.

Pray time needs to be increased by 2-3 seconds. Hidan relies on support and shouldn't be able to solo 10 heroes.

Will add more bugs as I continue to update the list.
I find this "Useless" to post.
Your going to have people abusing these bugs.
Ah shush,You did great Heartstrike.
Well, good news: I have to admit that I agree with this bugs list you made, not jealous.
Bad News : People would use this to bug abuse, in my opinion.
Yep It'll cause people to abuse but who gives a fuck? I mean it'll get Zerok's Busy ass focused on this game to fix it up and update without any bugs instead of working on another game.