ID:113452

Well guys, I got busy with what little time I had yesterday, and actually made some progress.

As of yesterday:

-Organized the Dropbox folder a bit better than it was.
-Added full commenting to all code files.
-Added code for all Generation 1 Pokémon.
-Added icons(Front, back, small) for all Pokémon.
-Received some turf icons from SqueakyReaper. Still need to figure out the best way to make these 16x16 turfs work with a world.icon_size of 32.
-Revamped some controls, including types(I am now using a datum for the types, it works much better) and abilities(Pretty much the same system as types).
-Worked in a new system: Pokébelt. It is being used to hold your "party" much more efficiently.

Now, for a question. Which Generation player base should I use? I am currently using the male Pokémon Black/White icon for testing purposes.
Testing out a world.icon_size of 16 now. The base looks more pixelated, but it shouldn't hurt anything.
What's wrong with changing world.icon_size to 16?

And as far as the player base goes, it'd depend what kind of graphics you're using. (Nothing extreme, I'm fine with 3rd-4th generation graphics used with a 4th-5th generation base.)

Edit: Just posted this right after you commented. Anyways, you can always edit the view to make it less-pixelated. Mine's kind of the same way.
Hmm...using an icon_size of 16 screws up collision detection in the Pixel Movement...
I could double the size of the turfs. It'd look more pixelated, but that'd make it 32x32.
It's fine, I solved it. It looks much better this way anyways. :P
Heh, alright. Keep at it.
Well, I am working the aesthetics to please the public. So...yeah.
I'm white. Haha. Pure Caucasian.