Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1135118

Keywords: abuse, bug, killing, team
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 9.0
Applies to:Naruto, Call of Shinobi: Anbu Black Ops

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Here to report the following Keys, RedRamii and Kurei of the Flame.

RedRamii, who was using Hidan at the time, discovered a bug that was caused when Kakashi binded him. This bug allowed him to kill a person without a circle. Though this bug activated, he knowingly killed a person with the bug and claimed it wasnt his fault, kakashi bugged him, and continued to abuse the bug. Here's proof.

http://imageshack.us/f/16/proofrn.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/571/proofei.png/

As you can see by the first pic, he did the jutsu on the water no circle, and asuma died immediatly, as he jumped off.
The second one shows he did it knowingly it was bugged and shrugged it off saying it was kkashis fault he bugged him. He didn't stop using Hidan, he continued using it and abusing the bug.

Secondly, Kurei of the Flame, who used Konan at the time, attacked me while I was Hidan, making sure I couldn't pray. He kept trying to stop me from praying, and succeeded in killing me 2 times. This is harassment, and tking as well. RedRamii knew he was tking me, and told me that Kurei didn't kill me, 'Jashin did'. I don't have photographic proof of which but I do have proof of Kurei atatckign me.

I told him to stop or I would show a pic of him doing it to an Admin, but he continued, so I told him that I would take a picture of him using the shuriken and show it to an admin. That didn't scare him I guess, lol. Here.

http://imageshack.us/f/6/proofvkn.png/

I'd like an admin to see this if possible, thanks

Rami stays. Period. Stop your bitching about abusing bugs, its a known bug and it was kakashi's Fault doing a kamui while hidan is on the circle will bug hidan. Kakashi initated the bug therefor Rami is free of charge.
Dear beloved Chima,

That round that you speak of when I team killed you was a bugged round. There were no heroes, no villains, and only Akatsuki left. The villains still said that there were one left when there weren't any. The rest of the team had agreed to be tked then I would kill myself with tags as Konan. So please stop getting your feelings hurt over such small things, move on with your life and try to understand these things.
In response to Kurei of the Flame
That would make sense Kurei, yes, if the tking you were doing wasn't just aimed at me and was being done before the knowledge of the round being bugged was apparant. The round was called bug way after you kept trying to tk me, and me only. And I don't see what you mean by killing yourself. You never did any such thing. Kakuzu, Red Ramii, kept reviving you almost everytime you died. If the round was bugged, I would understand you tking me. But you were doing so BEFORE the round was bugged as well as before anyone even thought the round was bugged. Therefore, I have to assume you're either lying or misinformed? Or just mistaken. Regardless, I'd like tkers who do somethign they know is wrong just because an admin isn't online to face their justice. j/s. Also to quote what Red Ramii said whilst you were doing it, "Just let Kurei tk you once and he'll stop. I'll revive you after." He never did. Red doesnt revive anyone he doesn't deem WORTHY of it or something.
In the pics yu posted, it doesn't show me using the jutsu o.o
Im just standing on killer bee's head lol. Here is a thought, suck up and do something about it yurself in-game. If someone spam tk's yu, get revenge don't just bitch. Luckily I never tk and the bug yu say I abused isn't proven in the pic. But yes I was bugged and I did not do it on purpose. Just because someone else was stupid and bugged me doesn't mean I have to stop playing and die x.x
Dear Greatest Chima,

It was a bugged round, we had to kill each other. But, luckily the Reboot vote came to save us. I am tired of you yelling at RedRamii for pointless things when I was saying to you.
Dezar24 is playing as 2nd Tsuchikage but he is bug abusing teleporting. everytime someone comes near him he teleports away. we're telling him to stop but he is just trolling. please someone just ban this muthafuka
In response to Killerfuse
Killerfuse wrote:
Dezar24 is playing as 2nd Tsuchikage but he is bug abusing teleporting. everytime someone comes near him he teleports away. the cool down for his teleporting is like 3 seconds. we're telling him to stop but he is just trolling. please someone just ban this muthafuka

2nd Tsuchikage has a jutsu to teleport to any person he wants, but it has a cd.
Dear Admins, Ban Gryhu1 This nub played as gaara on Spidy server a few rounds ago. He used Sand Shield to guard himself and after that he used Sand rain which is not POSSIBLE. Please ban this nub their are multiple witnesses i didn't get the picture here are the witnesses keys Whiteblood17 and Needgameplz

P.S Dagin20 is another bug abuser forgot what he did. All i have to say if this is wrong and I have no say MEH.
Plz ban 0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O he was a Danzo and he was TKing on purpose.
so this guy was spectating me and telling hes team where i was heres pic http://postimg.org/image/xdzrbs077/

the guy is dante09

thanks.
Tobirama(AKA BradH)killed Kakuzu when he was stuck in the wall.
THErookie75 has booted G-Killa69 for the round due to: itachi is banned and no tk

he was warned about tking about an hour or two earler and booted as u see here, just want him put on the watch list Gkiller is not a new player and he knows the ban list and rules about tking, personally im tired of him comeing on and doing what the fuck he wants, Hope everytime from now he does it he gets a 24hour ban from the game and bc of that im posting this here. He needs to learn to follow the rules and I only hope that will make him learn
Byond Key: Arceusm

Ino (SSK) says: Arceusm you already know your not new
Minato (ToshiroHyurinmau) says: Pissed how everyone died
Deidara (Krypto406) says: this has to be danzo's last life
4th Kazekage (Zukkoku) says: you're
Mangekyou Sasuke (Arceusm) says: NO KILL
Minato (ToshiroHyurinmau) says: After I sacrificed myself
Ino (SSK) says: you already killed
Minato (ToshiroHyurinmau) says: @_@"
Ino (SSK) says: Ino has been defeated by a Susano Arrow.
Naruto has been defeated by a Susano Arrow.
Mei has been defeated by a Susano Arrow.

He was useing a banned Charater and the useing it the reason it was banned
Would be better if you screenshotted it, SSK. It can be edited by your own hands.
yeah screen shot would be nice tell Zerok to recode the game so its like the others where u can do a screen shot without useing another program anyway, a simplar thing would have Zerok do what he refuses to do and code in a charater ban system for the admin, but hey i guess he doesnt know how to code it is why.
Boy, I use a program. It's called Lightshot. It's very quicker and easier.