Poll: What type of game

RPG 27% (5)
Shooter 0% (0)
Sidescroller 27% (5)
Fighting 11% (2)
Casual 5% (1)
Other 27% (5)

Login to vote.

I want to make a original game so badly, but don't know what to make it about.
If you choose other please tell me what genre.
And whatever you pick please tell me some details and want what you want it to be.
Original.
I want it to be original of course, but don't know what type of game.
I suggest other, as in that there are too many RPG's and shooters, side scrollers are tedious and difficult to make, and fighting is just fighting. I wouldn't mind a casual game.
What would you want on the casual game :3 Like any certain features or kind of topic.
mak an oringal gam bro
I said it is gonna be original.
Make whatever type of game you would love to play, that's the best thing anyone can do on this site.
But I also want the communities like :3
I will start once I found out which genre got the most vote and then I will start iconning :3
Honestly, forget the community. You can have a forum open up for suggestions on what they would like to see in your game, but the main focus should be what you want to play. Make the game you want to play and while you make progress, people will give in suggestions as to some things they might want to see in your game.
MDC wrote:
Honestly, forget the community. You can have a forum open up for suggestions on what they would like to see in your game, but the main focus should be what you want to play. Make the game you want to play and while you make progress, people will give in suggestions as to some things they might want to see in your game.

^This.
Alright I get what you are trying to get at.
jus mak sore its oringal and with plinty of action bro
Ignore EmpirezTeam, but listen to MDC. That's sound advice, right there.
BAZINGA
I agree with MDC & Squeak .
MDC is so right....