ID:113676

And how annoying it was. There was not much done in this update with aesthetics, but plenty was done internally. I got most of the hundreds of goddamn formulas put into the game, and also got the Stat system working fairly well. I have someone working on the Battle system, which still isn't complete...Yeah, I am going to need that, at the very least, before the deadline. A Pokemon game isn't a Pokemon game without Pokemon battles.

Anyways, I am also here to try some more recruiting.

I am running low on time, and progress is not quite going as planned due to recent events making my life a hell of a lot busier. It also doesn't help that I have my Finals coming up Friday.

I need some more sprite rippers, and one skilled programmer that can work rather steadily for the next few days. I will still be contributing, but I am just not getting enough done as I would like.
Well I certainly wouldn't mind putting PSe aside for awhile and giving you an extra pair of hands.
That would be awesome, Kumorii, especially since you have previous Pokemon game experience. Mind hitting me up via the pager? We can discuss progress/other forms of communication there.