ID:113717

Recently, I've been playing some games such as NEStalgia, and I noticed a lot of cut scenes within the game. So in my own game, Pokemon Origins, I tried to make a few of my own.

My first thought was to use images so that only the person watching the cut scene could see what was going on. However, I found one problem.

As long as the characters/objects within the scene don't move, I have no problem. But with the use of images, the movement of icon states does not show when you are moving the characters/objects within the scene.

Does anyone have a solution or another way around this? I thought about swap maps, but it just seems rather extensive..

i think theres a resource on cutscenes
No expert but I think you could use swapmaps for something like this.
National Guardsmen wrote:
No expert but I think you could use swapmaps for something like this.

^ What I did for PSe.
Resource?
But with the use of images, the movement of icon states does not show when you are moving the characters/objects within the scene.

I didn't think this was true anymore. Maybe you need to use the new override var.
Man when are you bringing origins back
happens to origins I had nothing I clear all of what has become saved when there is going to happen.
Kumorii I'm having a hard time with the SwapMaps resource. Think you could help me out?
What kind of problems are you having?
I'm knee-deep in pixel art right now, so I'm kind of busy.
Goodluck with Project Recovery ... Dion
Alex send me the source code for Pokemon Origins, let me update everything please. I ca'nt host so I'll send it to you when it's done