Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1137796

this is a great game but wow do the staff use their powers corruptly and with extreme bias
one comment not mean or cruel get muted than anwser their question and get a banned? well atleast hell atleast they know not to fuck with the well known people huh? fucking kids getting power... great game shitty community ._.
Lol who banned yu this time?
And what gm abuses power? I know died/rook/dx and I don't think any of them would abuse :/
well atleast hell atleast they know not to fuck with the well known people huh?
What does that mean?
I think he means Well hell at least i know not to fuck with well known people huh?
Gorachi Ashi banned him lol
And im guessing what cool said is what yu meant lol
I mean if it was somebody like red I'm sure they wouldn't have gotten muted for a comment that wasn't even offensive or disrespectful and than banned for hoenstly anwsering the god dam fucking question asked
Sorry you got banned Dwice...Gora is an asshole i'll give you that. What was the question that you answered? also what was your answer?
LOL ^^
And naa dwice, Gora would ban anyone he wants when he wants.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
LOL ^^
And naa dwice, Gora would ban anyone he wants when he wants.

^
but why does an immature little prick that bans people for telling him what he asks get power to start with?
Do not mess with Gorachi, he happens to be enforcing his rules. Perhaps, you never read #1 Rule.
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
Do not mess with Gorachi, he happens to be enforcing his rules. Perhaps, you never read #1 Rule.

so how can you follow what isn't known as "against the rules" if he bans boots mutes without telling you anything first?
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Gorachi can suck my dick on pokemon lololololololololol.

oh i laughed soo hard XD
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Shut up Dwice, nobody likes you.

haters will hate... reason they hate is simple they feel something is above them
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
UnknownMurder wrote:

so how can you follow what isn't known as "against the rules" if he bans boots mutes without telling you anything first?

Perhaps, maybe he had a reason to do so.