ID:113785

Keywords: fantasie
I haven't posted a Fantasie update in a long time, and I have some petty excuses to validate it.

First of all, things have been going slow programming-wise because of my finals, and now that they and school are finally over for the summer I can sit down and program without having to worry about studying, projects, homework, etc. Things have also been getting a bit heptic with Fantasie Productions and I, the only members in our small development team. We've had a number of disagreements and arguments over the past few days/weeks, but they've mostly been resolved for now.

I do have a request of any willing artists out there. Fantasie is in dire need of art! To be specific, this is the art we are most in need of:

* Clothing items
* Backdrop objects, Furniture, Indoor props, etc.
* Weapons
* Monsters / Meos / Mobs

This is more of a plea for help than a recruitment drive. Our last artist, whom FP paid a significant amount of money (in the hundreds of USD) ran off somewhere and was never heard from again. We can't offer monetary compensation, but your work will be both appreciated and recognized.
Lol, wow. I would have done the work, but Fantasie told me my sprites didn't match the game anymore. Which doesn't make sense since I always draw the same way, and the game uses a lot of projectiles/skills/spells etc. that I made.
Of course, I'm not Fantasie. Which one of the following can you do?
I said your creatures didnt match I never said anything about your other art;
art doesnt matter just release the game and make terrible art for the graphics