ID:113891

Digimon Re:RPG

Created by FallenZ
Currently in redevelopment.

Have fun playing this game!

When is the game gonna be on?
What happened? everyone froze and I cant get back on
Why did the game go back off again?
Sorry guys, the login is acting fishy and tends to crash the server when people logout and login right after each other(at least I think this is what causing it). Once this problem is fixed, the game will be hosted 24/7.
how long i really wanted to play this game today
Wow i logged in for atleast 2mins and it lagged out >___>
i can't get back in for some reason
This game has the annoying issue that tit has a MILLION servers, and all of them disconnect at random times...
The crash bug is being fixed; but for now, Meito and Aki will be maintaining their servers as best they can.

Basically, if X isn't up, play Y till it is. Both of my files are pretty even with each other lol.
FallenZ wrote:
Sorry guys, the login is acting fishy and tends to crash the server when people logout and login right after each other(at least I think this is what causing it). Once this problem is fixed, the game will be hosted 24/7.

Quote.
I only play on Akis, though...Can't wait to get it fixed :c
Would be cool if Meitos and Akis servers shared the same save files through a mySQL database or something.
Nice to know Shaoni im bout to start mine up.
Well I am not sure if I am the only one encountering this problem but I can't seem to get on the server right now each time I try to connect It is saying the connection failed. I even uninstalled and reinstalled Byond. It is saying people are playing right now so I am a bit confused.
Yeah, it seems the message is occuring on me now, too. Dream seeker's apparently too far out of date, but I could connect perfectly yesterday. It might mean that Meito's is an update or two behind; maybe he should re-install his lol.
FallenZ wrote:
FallenZ wrote:

Quote.

Its the same problem as stated above. I'm still trying to fix this. I've been trying numerous amount of solutions...
Listen up were going to have the server up in about 15-30 Minutes. We will be doing something special. ^_^
Arcteris wrote:
Listen up were going to have the server up in about 15-30 Minutes. We will be doing something special. ^_^

Are my eyes fooling me, or did this comment say "You bastards" just before? XD
Why Is It Every Time I Logon I Always Have To Start A New File Even When I Just Logout For Just A Second?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19