Digimon Re:RPG

by FallenZ
A fun Digimon experience.
games down again??? why????
umm not bad i played 4 the first time and i liked it
this game shoul be 24 hour online
why they keep it unavailable most of time?
this game is interisting
aka john
Enjoyable Game. High Potential. It seems that the primary issue from comments and personal experience is definitely the crashing and down-time on it however. If there are upcoming updates and such that stop the game from being up, or a lack of host is the issue, you should alert your playerbase so that they don't think the game may have randomly died.
when this game will be available i didn`t have time to play it too much since the game down this game is great please fix it :-)
Well. The hosts sucks. BADLY. So yeah. I Don't think it's going to get better unless they find a better host :/.
got damn it
its not the host its the coding.
okay
Sinoiddionis I would love your iconning skills in works with my projects, though i am still quite "young" to the byond dm project i believe together with some help we could create a fairly decent game that people will enjoy: if you agree contact me at
[email protected]
Sincerely, Shino
byond://127.0.0.1:7194---- and shino i added you to my mesanger [email protected]
Whens the game coming back up?
send me the host files, i can try to host it
The game looks decent; this is my first time looking around at things for a while... I've had an idea for a Digimon game for a few years now, but I can never seem to find a decent team to help me... But if you guys want help or want to hear some of my crazy ideas... Go ahead and send an IM my way on Windows Live Messenger. It's [email protected]
Please! we are waiting for server opening!! D:
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19