Digimon Re:RPG

by FallenZ
A fun Digimon experience.
Get the game back online.Please.

Yer!

This game is really good, its soo fun playin-*SERVER CRASHES*
Zekai, he said people are interested in this game but its hardly on, so they lose the interest and play a diff game, after a while they check if the game is onine and it is. but when they play they get wiped 9 TIMES LIKE ME!
Oh the lulz...It feeds me. Even though most of the wipes came without warning, I've only really lost anything of value once (My Queen). It's not that hard to get back up once you hit Champion. And the server crashing problem is..fixed..seemingly...don't want to jynx that.
I kinda see where you guys are coming from. You spend time asking for EXP Boost and eventually leveling, game goes down for testing updates, we wipe, you QQ. And here I am working hard, trying to fix one single problem, and get flamed at for not fixing it fast enough.

And I love how people are complaining about being wiped when they only got to like Lv 15... I've seen people who have been wiped with Lv 25+ and much higher, who just come back and go "Oh, wipe? Welp, better start training" :|

Are You For REALZ O__o ITs Kinda Easy To Train And People Coming Back Asking For Exp Boost xD Thats Just Funny
Lol; Myself being one of the ones frequently wiped at 25 XD I actually dislike the exp events it basically gives incentive to people who don't spend time on anything other than games.
People should stop flaming FallenZ he is the one making the game which is still in the .1 version. You are going to have to accept wipes to make the game better, it fun to obtain a new team and try to get those 5/5's. Although you might not be happy with all the changes that are made and the server isn't the best overall since it has crashing issues, the game has an addictive element which makes it fun. (Izzy)
I dont know if anyone was indirecting to my comment but 7/9 times i was lvl 25+ and yes i did complain ill admit that, Ive only asked for exp boost on a specific day when we were promised 500% but didnt get it and that was the only day i had an argument about it.
We didn't wipe. Shell server is down for the moment and this one is temporary. All bitching and moaning can be kept to one's self, for it is not necessary. ~Hibiki
Is there a reason why i cant join the server being hosted by Arcteris?
Because it's crashing and Aki's being pretty slow about fixing it, maybe? I've noticed Aki on more than 2 other games sometimes. XD
Im guessing that the time that its taking for the server to come on the problems are really trying to be dealt with
The problems are fixed, its just that I'm starting to become pretty busy this summer, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to have the same amount of time to come on BYOND as I thought I would.
FallenZ wrote:
The problems are fixed, its just that I'm starting to become pretty busy this summer, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to have the same amount of time to come on BYOND as I thought I would.

lol ...can you get a host who actully does the job ... you know ... TO HOST!
Crash bug still isn't fixed.

I hosted today for 5 hours or so and we crashed 4 times in total.
Haseo00 wrote:
We didn't wipe. Shell server is down for the moment and this one is temporary. All bitching and moaning can be kept to one's self, for it is not necessary. ~Hibiki

Actually we did wipe..
Host this game ppls! ! ! !
SupremeGenocide wrote:
Haseo00 wrote:

Actuay we did wipe..

Aki's server (main server) didn't wipe. If you're referring to Meito's server then yea there was a wipe only because the save files Meito had were from a Beta Test.
Ok Fallenz, and are you remaking the game or something?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 19