Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
ID:1138928

If I am correct, I am allowed to use my clan jutsus whenever, however, where ever I want. This ban seems to be some sort of grudge I have been getting lately. A lot of people hate me cause of how I kill, but it's not my fault the Coder made it that way, if you're gonna complain to someone complain to admins/owners. Don't try to insult my pvp skills as it will just make my bloodlust for your blood will rise more and more. If I am to be unbanned, then I'd like to note that I am doing what I am allowed. If you're gonna make rules, put it in the faqs, fix the map, and put it up on hub. I am here to enjoy a game, not little immature faggots crying over how I kill.. Then again most people before they die act like lil faggots. Matt, I am just trying to enjoy your game. Either way it wasn't my actual fault for being banned. I hope the game the best, and I hope my enemies the worst. Thank you and good day
'Don't try to insult my pvp skills'
^ Yu have no skills.

'Then again most people before they die act like lil faggots'
^ Yu bitch 24/7 about how yu died, even before yu die yur bitching :/
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
'Don't try to insult my pvp skills'
^ Yu have no skills.

'Then again most people before they die act like lil faggots'
^ Yu bitch 24/7 about how yu died, even before yu die yur bitching :/

YOU suck at spelling, yes sir
That is what everyone says when they cant answer.
Yu lack skill simple.
I spell You as Yu :) smd?
Haha you got banned
In response to DarkHazeo
DarkHazeo wrote:
Haha you got banned

hahaha you suck dick
I'd like to note that you aren't going about this in the right way. At all. If you want to post on trying to be unbanned, do it on our forums here:

http://mattfox.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=banappeals

As for people being immature, you've shown how immature you are yourself in the way you have approached this thus far. Regardless, read the post about the ban appeal guidelines then post your appeal there. Good luck.