ID:113925

Went to see it the night it came out. I was surprised I didn't see anyone trying to blog about it, so I'll have to do it, since I think it deserves it.

The wolf pack is back, and they've done it again. The movies starts out with Stu having to marry soon. They all head to Thailand for his wedding. A new guy is going to enter the crew, Teddy, Stu'sbride little brother. Allan hates him for some reason, and keeps watching him the whole trip!

The plot starts when the gang decides to have a few drinks by the beach, even Teddy joins in the fun. As the night goes on, everything gets worse.

They wake up in a strange city (Not going to spoil it) or as Phil calls it, "fucking asian town" And then, the hunts for the missing friend beggings (Not saying who went missing in order not to spoil it)

Overall, the movie was pretty funny. I absolutely loved it, it was better than the first one in my opinion. If you haven't seen it yet, then I really recommend you should go. It's so worth it. I give it a 10/10 for being so awesome.

Gotta love Chow!
"We had a sick night, bitches!"
I caught the last hour of it two-days ago. It was awesome <3
It was just the same as the first one except with 100% more asians, trannies, and penis shots.

Oh, and there was a monkey instead of a tiger.
You forgot to mention it was 100% more funnier.
"and they've done it again"

Of course they have, it's the same damn movie.
i think i'll watch it now
I think it is silly that they've lost a friend, again, but hey, I'm not complaining. I think it was still pretty awesome. I really hope there's a third part.
SuperAntx wrote:
"and they've done it again"

Of course they have, it's the same damn movie.

Except there's a monkey instead of a tiger! And Mike Tyson doesn't show up until the end!

But seriously I couldn't enjoy it because it virtually followed the exact same formula as the first one. There were very few situations when I was able to say, "Wow, something like that didn't happen in the first one."
First of all, you're mixing up Doug and Stu (though I can definitely see how that could happen, since they're pretty much the same movie). Second of all, the movie has only a few good laughs, and had the exact same plot as the first movie (almost exactly; the whole movie follows the same flow as the first).
You're right! I got them mixed up. Sorry about that.
Duhh dipshits. Why would they name it "Hangover 2" if it wasn't going to be like the first one? If they wanted to create an entirely new story, they wouldn't name it the same thing. Thats like saying X-Men 3 is bad because the good mutants fought the bad mutants in 2 and 1. duhh dumbass thats whats supposed to happen, thats why its called X-MEN

Fuck outta heah.
Eh, I should have saved my money...
Shadow813 wrote:
Eh, I should have saved my money...

should of saw it online
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Duhh dipshits. Why would they name it "Hangover 2" if it wasn't going to be like the first one? If they wanted to create an entirely new story, they wouldn't name it the same thing. Thats like saying X-Men 3 is bad because the good mutants fought the bad mutants in 2 and 1. duhh dumbass thats whats supposed to happen, thats why its called X-MEN

Fuck outta heah.

Sorry I must disagree, with each X-MEN movie, a PLOT progresses. Hell 3 was a PREQUEL which means BEFORE the FIRST PLOT! So HANGOVER 2 they were just TRYING to hard to be FUNNY. It came out to be rather obnoxious and a waste of money. Thank god I saw it online.
And now we wait for Allan to get married.. >=D
I really hope they bring Chow back, if theres a third part.
Fantasie Productions wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Fuck outta heah.

Sorry I must disagree, with each X-MEN movie, a PLOT progresses. Hell 3 was a PREQUEL which means BEFORE the FIRST PLOT! So HANGOVER 2 they were just TRYING to hard to be FUNNY. It came out to be rather obnoxious and a waste of money. Thank god I saw it online.

You just ruined it, bro.
Sorry I must critique bad movies when I see a bad movie.
Jordan11 wrote:
I really hope they bring Chow back, if theres a third part.

One word: Amsterdam.
Fantasie Productions wrote:
Sorry I must critique bad movies when I see a bad movie.

No, I mean you took me seriously and in an unfunny way. Basically what I'm saying is my troll was unsuccessful once again.
Page: 1 2