ID:114142

2003 - 2011.

Hit by a car last Wednesday. A lovely girl found him on the side of the road and took him straight to the veterinary clinic.

His physical injuries were minor, but he has suffered extensive brain damage. We'll be putting him down tonight.

I'll love and miss my four-legged friend forever.
I lost my cat last year. We had him for about eight years, the longest any of our cats have ever lasted. He was a pretty damn savage, he used to eat wild rabbits when we lived up in the hills. He had plenty of scars from fighting other cats too, he didn't take shit from anyone.

Around people he was the most chill cat you could ever meet. He'd just be happy to be around, always friendly with strangers and kids. He was the kind of cat who'd let anyone pick him up and pet him.
Awwww. Rest in peace :'(
Sorry for your lose. Rest in peace.
Rest in peace. I know how it feels v.v
I'm sorry for your loss, Tiberath. Take care.
I'm sorry for your loss, and sorrow for losing your friend, Tiberath. Hopefully he didn't feel a great deal of pain before he was put down.
Sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved friend is a harsh thing to go through. I am also sorry for EmpirezTeam's rude comment. I know it was probably not a comment that made you feel better.
Thank you all for your kind words.

I am also sorry for EmpirezTeam's rude comment.

Don't worry about trolls, if they see a chance to stab at someone when they're down, they'll take it. The best thing you can do is quietly ban them and never acknowledge them again.
Ah, ouch, what a sad incident.

May he rest in peace.
awesome cat

R.I.P
Dude, it is ok. Just try to get it off your mind, start to make a game; talk to some friends, just get it off your mind. And when you are in bed at night; then think about Cedric; and think good things. That is what I did after I got my two frogs and they both died. Unknown reason

R.I.P-
Cedric - a beautiful cat

Dell - My frog who was a nice friend

Mac - My other frog

Zoey - my aunt's dog. We loved her... WE LOVE YOU ZOEY!

RIP ALL ANIMALS AND STAY SAFE UP IN HEAVEN!!! MAY GOD TAKE OVER YOU ARE PROTECT YOU FROM ANY FURTHER HARM!!!!! WE LOVE YOU AND STAY SAFE!!!!
It's currently September, this post was made in June. Don't get me wrong, Cedric was an awesome cat, and I still miss him.

But his successor "Titan" is practically the same cat in near every way. The pattern might be a little different, but it's pretty much the same. Personality is pretty similar as well, only he has more of an attention span and is petrified of the front yard.

I assure you, I no longer need to distract myself from the pain of loss. Cedric is buried under his favourite tree with two of his favourite toys and Titan is following in his memory.
):
That's all that can be said.
):
Hey Tib's i'm sorry about the loss of Cedric i'm glad you are managing now, and you have titan too which sounds very reassuring :)

It's been a while since i've spoken to you, but thanks for everything you've done for me in the past, and i would really like to see you active on Byond again.
Tiberath wrote:
But his successor "Titan" is practically the same cat in near every way. The pattern might be a little different, but it's pretty much the same. Personality is pretty similar as well, only he has more of an attention span and is petrified of the front yard.

George Carlin is smiling in the black void of Atheist Heaven.
just wanted to say "Sorry bout that Mate"
hope Titan is filling that missing chunk of yer heart.
Sorry for the loss of your cat, my cat is 18. He's called patch. I ran him over then we were best friends ever since.

Wait, this sounds like a troll comment, I'm actually serious.