ID:1141545

(See the best response by Super Saiyan X.)
1) What I type.
2) What appears.

1) - | 2) =
1) ? | 2) +
1) ' | 2) -
1) / | 2) !.
1) ) | 2) ?.
1) * | 2)`.

It's really weird, for some reason when this happens it normally makes the letter right next to the one I type disappears (this only happens on the .dm file where I start getting the error).

This has happened to me in Linux, Windows 7 and my current Windows XP. I don't know what to do to fix these common issues, I am not either using the same keyboard, I bought a new one not too long ago. I can type normally in any other program but Dream Maker when this happens.

By the way, I can only fix this when I close and open Dream Maker, and this is annoying because compilation can take time :S

Any tip? Thank you!
Best response
Eternal_Memories wrote:
It's really weird, for some reason when this happens it normally makes the letter right next to the one I type disappears (this only happens on the .dm file where I start getting the error).

Not sure about everything else, but, I've seen this particular thing when pasting something with strange character encoding. It creates some kind of undeletable character that draws on top of other characters.
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Eternal_Memories wrote:

Not sure about everything else, but, I've seen this particular thing when pasting something with strange character encoding. It creates some kind of undeletable character that draws on top of other characters.

Well, I live in Spain, and if you're right then it could happen when I type ¿ or ñ by accident, ¿ is close to ? so when I press shift+¡ (¿) it could bug. I'll try to check it soon, but it doesn't always happen.