Ashley why is it when i play ninja moo moo it loads for a while and says Daemon Killing Connection
Ashely, Why do you keep banning me like that. If you would please listen to me for once and stop banning me that would do great. If we could sort things out of a private chat/server that would be good.
did ashley banned you many times?
YES. Very very many times. >_> Trust me, you don't want to feel this pain.
When I download the host files, it says that it doesn't exist and to search it on the inernet....
ash u need other people to host i cant get into their sever when other people host
huh maybe u should let me lol :)
im seriouse the lag the banns they banned me for saying were way better than u and when i was ino i went in saskue than died but i was still in him and they banned me
kk simon is being completly unfair i confess that i mced with neji and itachi becuase i lagged i apoligized like 1000 tmes and didnt use ANY of neji skills be he still bans me for somthing i couldnt help....i just really wanted to use itachi but i guess clcking more than once doesnt help......plz PLZ unbann me PS...i am UltimoX

thhank u for listening
So why am I banned from the new moo moo...
Can i be unbanned from the new moo moo / Milky moo moo. I think i was i was banned for being in a argument or maybe something else that im not aware of. If posible can you tell me how long im banned for or if i will be unbanned
I was asking to unbann me since i been banned for almost 8 months already
Ashley, thank you for converting Moo Moo into a Fairy Tail game, you helped me find my new favorite anime, Fairy Tail!!! Thank you! :D
I dont even know a reason why i was banned and i know you dont either.
Ashley you wont unbann me, will you? Atleast give me a reason why im banned so i can stop asking.
In response to Wertypower13
No You won't stop, If I tell you why you're banned then you're just going argue.
Is it about Hoosha?
You're kinda right. If you tell me why im banned im going to be like "No i didnt" but i've been banned long enough for what i did and i dont understand. Am i perm banned? I dont remember me insulting you. I dont remember insulting Simon. What is it?! I just wanna be unbanned because i've been banned for almost a year now. <.<
You dont even got a reason on me LoL.I want proof and a reason how i was banned not from saying i can bann anyone idk for not causing me such and such trouble
I try to be cool with you but you just bann me and give me nothing not even telling the reason.
Banned me again because i relogged because when i picked kiba they had no sounds? Ok dont think im reloging to pick another character ._.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7