Ok i'll just be straight foward here. Your a total Bitch You ban people for no goddamn reason. Act like a rude 5-year old and I bet you did any work
for Naruto Ninja Moo Moo and took all the damn credit. I've never met anyone so stuckup and arrogant on the internet like you and everybody knows it too. Let me just put it in a simple way.

Hoosha is a Poopfaic... :(
Why am i banned from your fairy tail game... :/
Ash Can we please have a couple of tourneys on the Version 1 Naruto Moo Moo today...I'm asking for myself and for many people because the last 3 days there's been at least 6 to 8 people asking simon if we could tourney...and also everyone loved v1 and the tourneys we had...
please unban me
Could you host another server
SOMEONE HOST MOO MOO NOWWWWWWWWW I DEMAND IT PLEASE ITS THE BEST GAME EVER4 I WANT TO PLAY IT
SOMEONE HOST FAIRY TAIL GAME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ITS AMAZING
you might actually have more ppl playing this if u start over and unbann everyone
Unban me :/
so you IP ban EVERYONE that loses in a pvp match when they're having fun? How is that a good game? expecially when you have ONE HIT KO moves for characters, there's no way you're going to succeed with anything if you act like that.
Can i get unbanned now?
Still dont know why i was banned, it's been 1 year now...
Come on, im a changed man..
ASHLEY ! O___O

wanne make a manga based game ?? xD

with dragon slayer´s and build a guild sys ? x)
I'm pretty sure Ashley only makes games based on series she likes/watches. Also, I'm sure making games out of Manga series, which likely have no games for things like PSP and DS to give byond-esque sprites, would take a ton of work compared to the normal games she uses. Not that she couldn't do it, but..like..why? I mean it'd be somuchwork. And she's already making like two games, and there's more on the way and..doesn't seem likely.
In response to KyraiYuki
KyraiYuki wrote:
I'm pretty sure Ashley only makes games based on series she likes/watches. Also, I'm sure making games out of Manga series, which likely have no games for things like PSP and DS to give byond-esque sprites, would take a ton of work compared to the normal games she uses. Not that she couldn't do it, but..like..why? I mean it'd be somuchwork. And she's already making like two games, and there's more on the way and..doesn't seem likely.

animes are manga based xD wanne make a game Yuki ?
Ash can i be unban now? :(?
Been 2 years now....
hey ashley
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7