i just went back tew an old gaim i used to play... every1 is like WTF WER DID U GO my excuse is I GAWT BANNED
Hm it's been 1-2 month and i'm still ban. Hm for wut reasons i wonder
can i be unbanned from ninja moo moo ash someone used my account please ash
Yo Bitch is this shit supposed to be real?
YOU HAVE VIOLATED RULE 1 DON'T BUG ASHLEY YOU HAVE VIOLATED RULE 1 DON'T BUG ASHLEY
YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD BOY
YOU HAVE VIOLATED RULE 1 DON'T BUG ASHLEY YOU HAVE VIOLATED RULE 1 DON'T BUG ASHLEY
YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD BOY
you make me feel like you are something in the world while you are just a girl who was Bullyed in school ALSO i'm a bad boy? sure and what are you supposed to be ? Dr.Evil?
unban me please unban me from moo moo fairy tail
Hm it's been 1-2 month and i'm still ban. Hm for wut reasons i wonder may i get unban plz
Ashley can u Start naruto moo moo up
Xeonxionx
tis is a player who has on two occasions, to my knowledge, abused kakashi's kamui bugged and would label it, "kamui express". he uses kamui and logs off, and will then proceed to wait for the next round to repeat, people who were victims/witnesses that i can tell u of are the_dragoon regie321 and nash_red. i have also saved the log both times he commited them seeing as he saw fit to announce his actions. please do something about this.
Love the game but need an auto unmute feature tbh
I banned. I like this game,the truth is I don't know what a did, but I won't do it again. Please I love this game. So please, lift the ban from me. Please
Ashley can you unban me..i dont know what i did ..but just do it please? lol
hi ashley I have recently joined byond and when I went on your game the screen started flickering people saying its cos I was blocked but I dont know why so can you please unban me?
Lol at Xxx, same thing happend to me. She thinks i'm a hacker but honestly i'm to dumb to be one :D
go burn in hell you kill me when i hit you by an mistake and you kill my team you suck at creating games so go die i wont care
This bitch banned me For saying Omg Lmfao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS4UVtqPo5s I found this Kakashi vs Minato on youtube. The funny thing is I never seen it before o.o.
She banned me for playing DME with MorningAtNight
If she banned you, pester her email.

I have recieved information that it is [email protected]

and her skype name is.....wtf..... it's Bunny (o.o)

You can even try to reach her skype ^_^

Good luck, my revolted companions!
Want proof?
http://puu.sh/2pbSi
why did i get banned?
Can u unban me
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7