In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
 photo Baseheight_zps6f310345.png

my base doesn't fall under the short line ? you'd think someone that doesn't like 64x64/tall bases would be okay with a base in between.

"and just because it's short doesn't mean it has to be 32x32..." victory is what im feeling.

also thanks Fki, Aueja and kaz ;)

Kai, I been said that earlier in this post.... You getting old....
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
D-Cire wrote:
Murowko wrote:
D-Cire wrote:
Murowko wrote:
Bleach by VcentG - Bleach by VcentG's base is a 32x32 base, and only has around 6 stats considering I have a copy of it. Thus I can't see how this can factor into your "32x32" bases are better than "tall" bases.
What?
Murowko wrote:
Yeah whatver, sure you did Kai. Also a short base can look good, and detailed, and just because it's short doesn't mean it has to be 32x32.

Yet you classify "Tall" as anything above 32x32.

I never said that, I included Bleach by VcentG into this because of how it's made, now.... put the puzzle together and make sense.

Still doesn't make sense what so ever with what your getting at. "To many states and people want to stop working" - the base has 6 states. "Tall bases are a no" - the game doesnt have a tall base.

And as for N:E, no one is milking anyone, The game averages 30-40+ players on weekends. Today is Friday night, aka - still a weekday, and most people are out.

Please do try to make sense if your going to act arrogant. Else, just stop. :3
Make a game worth playing with the base I despise please.
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:

;) Challenge accepted although :( cyberpunk takes alot of time creating future tech ontop of turfs, base and attacks etc, etc... *pulls hair*

but it will be done.
Southend_boi wrote:
Murowko wrote:

;) Challenge accepted although :( cyberpunk takes alot of time creating future tech ontop of turfs, base and attacks... *pulls hair*

but it will be done.

I'll show you with my one project that smaller bases have the upper hand.
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:
Murowko wrote:

;) Challenge accepted although :( cyberpunk takes alot of time creating future tech ontop of turfs, base and attacks... *pulls hair*

but it will be done.

i've already made a smaller base... and that a false statement last time i saw people hyped for a 32x32 base was DBOII... i've yet to see that on byond 2013 js'in
Southend_boi wrote:
Murowko wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:
Murowko wrote:

but it will be done.

i've already made a smaller base... and that a false statement last time i saw people hyped for a 32x32 base was DBOII... i've yet to see that on byond 2013 js'in

Jeez did you ever wonder why I attempted to recruit you on skype? Too bad your're not into medieval things. We don't have a finished base. You're into "Futuristic" things, you're something else...
you're something else, you're putting people down in envy in hopes they'd work with you, when you've never completed anything.
Live and Let Live.

lol, As Zane has said, past projects are experiences, the time spent could never be considered waste. We are able to do things some of you can not even begin to dream of because we were willing to try. Nothing is a failure in a developers growth.

If only we could move away from being such a poisonous community, that might do wonders for keeping BYOND alive.
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
you're something else, you're putting people down in envy in hopes they'd work with you, when you've never completed anything.

I'm joking with my friend Kai, he knows soon's I get an artist I'll be calling shots and basically MIA when it comes to this community. I'm not putting people down I'm being honest, and no I haven't completed anything but at the same time that doesn't discourage me because I've tasted true success and not just pats on the back for making things look pretty. And that just makes you in the same boat as me.
In response to Chris Gayle
Chris Gayle wrote:
lol, As Zane has said, past projects are experiences, the time spent could never be considered waste. We are able to do things some of you can not even begin to dream of because we were willing to try. Nothing is a failure in a developers growth.

If only we could move away from being such a poisonous community, that might do wonders for keeping BYOND alive.

People like me don't make BYOND poisonous, y'all just take things the wrong way. I'm just another developer with different views. People who don't know how to control a community makes BYOND pointless because they give suggestions and act like they do. There's no competition at the moment, or so I thought until I seen FlameSages recent success. I don't hate, I get hated on.

And I work with some pretty smart people, everything we've done so far was for fun and was shown to be possible even when people said it wasn't.

Good example: http://www.byond.com/members/ Daimondxz?command=view_post&post=104421&first_unread=1
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
I'll say this. When a game with a tall base averages 50 players a day and got the stats to prove it and has a nice place on the popularity list to prove it, let me know. Until that day, sit down.

Murowko wrote:
Big basses are lame and get old unlike smaller ones, you think everyone looks alike when it comes to big basses, that's the sh I don't like.

People who behave as you have in this thread are precisely the problem actually. When you participate in a discussion with the goal of saying something lacks worth unless it shows x and y statistics you perpetuate the problem.

Give people credit and constructive criticism for what they are trying, and if you have nothing valuable to add, stay quiet. Only a few years ago BYOND developers would run to the forums to show what they had been working on, I think we can agree that we are seeing much less of that excitement.

I would also like to add that DM's only "purpose" is to be used by developers to create what they want, if you're not interested in it that is just fine, you do not need to put down their goals or themselves for their building their own net dreams.
Chris Gayle wrote:
Murowko wrote:
I'll say this. When a game with a tall base averages 50 players a day and got the stats to prove it and has a nice place on the popularity list to prove it, let me know. Until that day, sit down.

Murowko wrote:
Big basses are lame and get old unlike smaller ones, you think everyone looks alike when it comes to big basses, that's the sh I don't like.

People who behave as you have in this thread are precisely the problem actually. When you participate in a discussion with the goal of saying something lacks worth unless it shows x and y statistics you perpetuate the problem.

Give people credit and constructive criticism for what they are trying, and if you have nothing valuable to add, stay quiet. Only a few years ago BYOND developers would run to the forums to show what they had been working on, I think we can agree that we are seeing much less of that excitement.

If you wanna be the bigger man or whatever you're tryna be just don't get offended and respect my decision. I don't get offended at you guys's artwork I dislike, but do I dislike it? yeah, will I say I dislike it? oh yeah, that's me, I don't be anyone else. Get butt-hurt and reply wherever you please, it's your choice to involve yourself in post. This isn't even your post, and you come here anyway for justice. My words must mean a-lot to you, and everyone else here willing to argue against my opinion, deep down I'm right I guess ain't I?
I am happy you identified that I am the bigger man between us, thank you for the praise. You involved me when you called Spirit Age's name, do not attempt to play the role of the victim now that you are incapable of defending your undesirable behavior. My point stands that your opinion did not help the development of the artwork that began this topic. You only sought to dissuade SB from continuing his work.
Chris Gayle wrote:
I am happy you identified that I am the bigger man between us, thank you for the praise. You involved me when you called Spirit Age's name, do not attempt to play the role of the victim now that you are incapable of defending your undesirable behavior. My point stands that your opinion did not help the development of the artwork that began this topic. You only sought to dissuade SB from continuing his work.

I have no need to defend myself against a lost developer. You came here to play offense, yet there's no game to be played. I've seen your doom in success over enough times not to care. As I talk with you my group works on true success. I make the calls and they're done. I'm just spreading my mind with my spare time. If you think this is a spar on the bigger man with grammar or followers feel free to, I think it's just amusing enough to reply.

Your game will be your own undoing. A-lot work will be done, and it wont pay off, and there you have it, another game most likely, sold.
Lmao, Good luck.
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
Zane444 wrote:

I'm joking with my friend Kai, he knows soon's I get an artist I'll be calling shots and basically MIA when it comes to this community.

Friends don't ruin friends topics >_> to see progress you must pay the price... Nothing in this worlds free O_O except your lips...
Southend_boi wrote:
Murowko wrote:
Zane444 wrote:

I'm joking with my friend Kai, he knows soon's I get an artist I'll be calling shots and basically MIA when it comes to this community.

Friends don't ruin friends topics >_> to see progress you must pay the price... Nothing in this worlds free O_O except your lips...

grls lov the lips, dey saydey feel lik pillows whenkiss

Friends give a skype when requested, someones scared of my success.
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:
Murowko wrote:
Zane444 wrote:

grls lov the lips, dey saydey feel lik pillows whenkiss

Friends give a skype when requested, someones scared of my success.

*ignores the virgins talk about girls*

Friends don't out friends information with out checking in with them first o_O its all about bro love.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8