In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
lol^

If... you were talking to me, I stay in Columbus Ohio on Smith Road, now what Cuban?

Nothing, just wanted to know if you were near by. That room hasn't been invented yet, so you do you for now baybeh.;)

You're lame as hell.... lmfao...
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
lol^

If... you were talking to me, I stay in Columbus Ohio on Smith Road, now what Cuban?

Nothing, just wanted to know if you were near by. That room hasn't been invented yet, so you do you for now baybeh.;)

You still living in that abandoned house?
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
lol^

Yeah with internet, and heat, and electricity to keep my laptop on all day.
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
lol^

So you went back home.
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
Cubanbling wrote:
Murowko wrote:
lol^

So you went back home.

So dumb, so dumb so dumb soooo~
In response to Murowko
Murowko wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:
Kai doesn't get offended... sexually it displeases me and mucks up my performance.

kai also takes things he reads on the internet from people on byond not so serious... you attempted to get free art with a sob story but Kai could careless O_O unless *puts hand out* it involves me getting paid ;)

thats alot of talk for a byond project... the problem i see with you is the same i saw in Hanma you're attempting to bring together an A-team but contribute nothing to the team itself other than "ideas" most being basic or generic... you rely on the people around you and thats why you'll fail also if that notebook is something for a byond game -_- you need to go back to school.

This is coming from somebody who dropped out of school themselves and gets handouts from their wealthy parents while they have a kid and works for 50cents a frame...?

Hanma and I are two different people. I'm impatient, but when I'm patient, it pays off. You have no idea what it is like to have nothing and only plan what you're going to do and you see the plan working every step of the way. Making something out of nothing feels so good, feels good being right. From searching for quarters on the ground to buy a pack of Now-Laters so I could eat to moving a skilled team of people in the safety of my "own" home. What I witness now is true success, and while people like you doubt me, or share your hate comments, this success builds everyday. I thought I would have to make a fanmade game to take a big step and work on my primary goal I spent months writing about, but no, it came shortly and is now the main focus.

Everyday a piece of what I used to have nothing grows bigger, and it feels soo damn good to be right... I contribute a little bit of all, but too much of one thing may unbalance me in my creativity. Someone too smart in programming takes things too seriously*Good example BYONDers who'v been here forever and try to work alone solely, off programming*, too literal and want things to be absolute same thing for an artist. Without going deep in the water in both attributes I hang on to my creativity and lead a worthy team I can call family.

lol, i see you know nothing about me i finished school i was homeschooled for awhile then i went to school on the internet... 1dollar a frame for 32x32, 1.50 for 64x64 2.50 96x96 and anything bigger than that is 3.50 its best to have your prices written out or people assume you work for 50cents.

another sob story... onlything difference betweenyou and hanma is you come full of sob stories and he wanted to be a rapper... someone that cant contribute nothing major to the team will always be looked down on and later on cutt from the team or see that team fall apart...

byond success... byond is nothing but a stepping stone when it comes to art to further improve and better my skills also gaining experience running/creating a game if the goal at the end of the tunnel has anything to do with byond O_O go back to school.

So, you're a liar then? That's no surprise.

You comment on me needing to go back to school when your grammar is horrible. I'm not the best at it yet but I do know I wrote just like you when I first joined BYOND in 2008. And no boy, this is no sob story, you brought it up and I'm sharing it, I chose to be on my own and homeless, I got tired of relying on family that bugged me for me not completing the goals they wanted me to do. It was my choice, I knew I would survive, yeah I could've went to a warm homeless shelter, but I preferred being in a different city fresh start in a abandoned home. This was all choice, you fail to realize how ignorant you look before me. You're 21, and alone. You want to get accepted by a crowd that doesn't even like you. You try to be the old BYOND but you cannot be "Rugg","Pmitch" etc... and insult anyone you please while actually making sense. You're an old, mongrel. And I'm witnessing your stress to say anything and try to offend me, someone who've been at the bottom by choice. It's amusing, I got be playing league right now or enjoying Trailer park boys on the ps3 on Netflix. The second you didn't just give me Kappa emails I knew you were just a hater, working for that 0.50c.

Your grammar is just as bad. That paragraph you wrote is filled with run on sentences. All I see from you, like Kai stated; are sob stories and bluffs. That doesn't get you respect around here like you think it does. Nor does being arrogant provide you with friends. Both generally place people against you. If you can't tell this entire thread all you did was make enemies. Including the person you called a "friend" - Kai.

You've been saying hes getting offended, yet all I see is you trying to offend him. Most likely because you yourself are offended.

Also in terms of him trying to be the "Old BYOND". That's not a bad thing. The community was better then. More enthusiastic people showing off what they made. Less people leaving due to being criticized. He can live in whatever BYOND era he'd like. You have no say in that matter.

Lastly in terms of no one liking Kai; Your wrong. Considering I like him, even though I don't know him very well. I don't like you though. It seems no one does.
Broke boy Central, feels good to be a gangster. Started from the bottom now at the top with haters everywhere. Comes with the fame. My team tells me not to get involved with this community but I cant help it lmfao too amusing.The threats, the crying, the try hards.

You broke boys lost your minds, not gonna be fun anymore, I got work to do... or maybe not.
lol you deleted me from skype... and he said i was offended :D
funny that he says he has haters when he's intentionally making enemies. this.forum has seen a lot of controversial members you're just another one. who will go away if you dont get the attention you so desperatly desire. with that I'm done.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8