Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
In response to Ventri
*Shifty Eyes*

Certainly wasn't me!
@Kboy33

I'm really interested to help you get this game up to speed. Therefore, I'm willing to help with any programming aspects. Basically, just tell me something to program and I'll send it your way. Any type of system really, just respond here or page me if you're interested. One type of system I was thinking about was a guild territory like thing where guilds can claim certain areas and basically it charges players not in the guild a fee(it goes directly to the guild bank) to hunt in those areas and if they refuse to pay the fee then they'll be on the guilds "Black List". I think you'd be able to do so much more if you added a bit of log horizon features like being able to buy land with a certain amount of money and what not, but since this is strictly SAO I'm assuming, if the hunting grounds are vacant then a guild leader will have the option to "Claim" it as their own. Also there should be an alliance system of course if this is implemented so that those on the ally list of the guild that owns the territory does not have to pay the fee or gets a reduced cost from the original fee. I have quite a bit of ideas for systems so again if interested don't be afraid to get back at me.
I want to play this game... but how?
In response to Xenondrix
It's yet to be released. However, I hope that it will soon be finished!
*Sneak Sneak sneak* ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
I'm currently quite ill, though progress is still being made! I have yet to release the latest updates, though they will be posted soon enough!
I really want to play this hope you can finish soon :D
In response to Winaster
Thank you!
:s Get well Haruka
In response to Maybenot
All better now, Lunch! :D
Please can we play
In response to Shockman11
When I'm finished, yep.
Heya there saw someone post this on a video on youtube and i decided to check it out looks interesting and if you need any alpha or beta testers I'm all for it :) also if you want help with the game I do know a bit of programming might be interesting I'm currently finishing up college (learing IT/Programming) so it would be a win win for me if you want help
In response to Killerchamp
Thanks. I'll message you if need be.
I have been searching for a SAO based pc game! If you need any BETA or ALPHA testers I would love to be included. Thanks :D
In response to Lemorto
Thanks, although the game may be on hiatus due to a lack of programmers. It will pick up the pace when I receive some help.
Hey guys I left opened up a "Things you'll like to know" in the Discussion area so, be sure to drop by and check it out especially if you have any questions.
i have a question about the dungeon bosses: are all the bosses gonna be in the game at once or are you gonna add them in with game updates?
Yo, what happened with this game...?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53