Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
it died
Pretty much.
Rip this beautiful game. Will it forever be remembered v-v
For those of you who are worried about this game being cancelled. Just know that I am still working on it. I've had to clean out the source, remake the interface, add finishing touches for the battle system, skills(ex. battle healing, parrying, etc etc), and there is still soooo much more to be added but I haven't given up! I lost the source for a while and it took me a while to find the device which I've had it stored on. I've moved it to my dropbox so that it will not occur again in the future. I've made some good progress so far and really want to further advance on this project. However, I've been really busy lately with finding work and paying bills so I don't have as much time to work on this project as I would like to, nevertheless, I am still working on it every day I can. If anyone can icon please contact me via pager and inform me(it has to match the style shown in the preview, the base will be 64x64 by the way). As I've said before there is still much work to be done, but I may toss up a server at some point so you guys can see the progress(though it won't be for long, maybe an hour). I really like the way I'm doing this battle system when it comes to parrying, blocking, strikes and dodging. Just the right amount of punishment for wrongly timed actions. Sorry for vanishing for so long, but yeah this project isn't dead just yet! :)
If that's the case why does it say the project is cancelled in the description...?
If this is the case, I'll change the project description.
Also I know this is an old question but, it was asked by Heather23.

"i have a question about the dungeon bosses: are all the bosses gonna be in the game at once or are you gonna add them in with game updates?"

Answer: Well, if we added all the bosses we'd have to have all the floors done before release. That would take quite a while so more than likely we'll finish the entire first floor and that's when we'll do alpha. Once we finish 5-10 floors we'll release the beta. After that we'll do weekly to bi-weekly, maybe monthly updates and add floors. Hopefully we'll be releasing minimum 5 floors a month, that's ideal though. More than likely it'll only be 1-2 floors a month since I do have bills and the likes to pay so I can't pour as much time as I want into this game.

TL;DR: Add them with game updates.

*Note: Be sure to direct any questions to the "Things you'll like to know" in the Discussion area.
Also, I've gotten this question a lot:

"Are you Kboy33?"

No, me and Kboy33 are two different people. xD
In response to Twaon
Or are we?
I went ahead and posted on update of things in the discussion section. Feel free to check it out and ask questions there.
So it's close to that point now. First, I would like for a few people to volunteer to be alpha testers. I need 10 people who can put in at least 2 hours a day or more and help find bugs and just test everything out so things can be changed/fixed accordingly. So just PM me over BYOND pager for that, I will post those chosen in the discussion forums general area. I also need an experienced mapper/iconner to make even further progression with the game.
http://www.byond.com/games/ChakraX/ShinobiRising check us out we moved the hub and are testing soon!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53