ID:114820

Post your comments here!
:)?
Zidz productions... XD
Could you possibly buy me a membership?
Pretty please :3
I have no idea, I think I was just asking random people ._.
I would be so happy if you donated me a membership :D
Hey Zid, are you good at coding? I hear that you are. =P
WHY AINT UH working????
then you get the host
┏━━━━┓╋╋┏┓╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋┏━━━┓
┗━━┓━┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┛┗┓┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┛┗┫┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┏┛┃┃╋╋╋╋╋┃┏━┓┃
╋╋┏┛┏╋┳━┛┣━┛┣┓╋┏┓╋┃┗━┳━━┳┓┏┓┏┓┃┃┏━━┳━┓┏━━┓┗┓┏╋┫┃┃┃╋┏┓╋┏┳━━┳┓┏┓┏━━┳━━┳━┓┏━┛┃┏┓┏┳━━┓┗┓┏┫┗━┳━━┓┏━┓┏━━┳┓┏┓┏┓┏┛┗┳┫┃┏━━┳━┻┫┏┛┃
╋┏┛┏┛┣┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃╋┃┃╋┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┗┛┗┛┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┏┓┫┏┓┃╋┃┃┣┫┃┃┃╋┃┃╋┃┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃━━┫┃━┫┏┓┫┏┓┃┃┗┛┃┃━┫╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┃━┫┃┏┓┫┃━┫┗┛┗┛┃┗┓┏╋┫┃┃┃━┫━━┫┃┏┛
┏┛━┗━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┗━┛┣┓┃┃┃┃┗┛┣┓┏┓┏┛┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃╋┃┗┫┃┗┫┗┓┃┗━┛┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┣━━┃┃━┫┃┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫╋┃┗┫┃┃┃┃━┫┃┃┃┃┃━╋┓┏┓┏┛╋┃┃┃┃┗┫┃━╋━━┃┏┓
┗━━━━┻┻━━┻━━┻━┓┏┻┫┗┛┗┻━━┛┗┛┗┛╋┗━┻━━┻┛┗┻━┓┃╋┗━┻┻━┻━┛┗━┓┏┻━━┻━━┛┗━━┻━━┻┛┗┻━━┛┗┻┻┻━━┛╋┗━┻┛┗┻━━┛┗┛┗┻━━┛┗┛┗┛╋╋┗┛┗┻━┻━━┻━━┛┗┛
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃╋┛╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛
it's hard o find ppl that don't use wireless -.-'
Heheh, Ziddy I have more fans than you now.
i dont use wireless
then HOST! :O
hAAHHAHAAH I ALREADY HACKED SUNN BITCH AND ZELDA THE NEXT I WILL HACK ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER HAHAHAHAHAAHAAH
Zelda1332 wrote:
hAAHHAHAAH I ALREADY HACKED SUNN BITCH AND ZELDA THE NEXT I WILL HACK ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER HAHAHAHAHAAHAAH

Can we stop trolling?
Zelda1332 wrote:

Troll?.
Ziddy Can you code and map my game?
What type of game is this?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6