Yeh, i know what you mean, and yeh i think that would be amazing if they could do it.
That way levels and stats training will be even'd out, meaning if someone has a higher level (lvl 50 and with 100%)digimon and you have a high level (lvl 46 and with 123%)digimon, with better stats percentage you'll have more odds in winning the battle.

(it'll be fun trying to hatch a egg to 5/5 for good stats)
Demon doesnt want the game to be like Savers
I think what peace is trying to say is that, the egg hatching part with the stats should be added, which is similar in savers.
Alright lets see if Demon approves.
Ayt, sure to let me know what he says!
Eh no respond O_O
This game is takin pretty long to be online, when roughly would be the release date?
The Release Date Has Been Made Longer Then Expected Cuz We've Lost Interest In It :P Its Too Complicating.
Not really complicated xD Just boring
Why not just make a game like the rest of the digimon games such as savers, and just get a goos host and good gms?
Too boring.
Na trust me its not boring, people actually like digimon games like that.
Yeah all the wrong people XD the creators dont like the game , too boring.. But maybe putting it back up would give us a bit of motivation.. Eh well see what happens
Oh k, hope you guys make one =D and whatever you do don't put zaezikiel a gm, the guys a power head =P
Check out digimon savers commenting area, you'll see how many people are dying for a game like that.
Sorry >.<
Lol yeah we can't really do nuthin bout that except ... nothin :D
Um , well maybe you can find someone else to finish the game? XD
MAYBE MAYBE!!! You Say Heall naws Lol j/kays maybe :P
Lol -.-
Page: 1 2 3 4