Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
ID:1150143

It's been so long you may not remember but I joined the first day this game started and actually helped with icons and toldja how to fix programming issues.

Anyways, i'm Bakasensei, i've been programming and making pixel art for BYOND for 7~9 years.I'd say i'm one of the key developers. For pixel art work; I made +75* of the artwork and go created, "Decadence" with SuperAntX; which in outside opinion is in the top 10 or 5 most detailed and best drawn games on BYOND. I made the game NKM(An original Naruto game) that hit the number 1 most played and favorited game on BYOND's charts for 20 days. Until Naruto GOA came out, which I also helped with, then the rating charts disappeared with 4.0 . I've made some more successful games; '30 Days of Night'(Based on the movie) which hit 86 players on 3 servers at it's popularity; Age Of Empires hit 48 players on 5 different servers; Re-Vamped NKM(Naruto Kousen Myou) hit 61 players on Alpha testing. Won 2nd place in the Game In A Day Challenge. And have helped and worked on around ~500 games/libraries/demos would be my guess. Also have worked for 3 independent gaming companies for computer, iPhone and Android games for over a year though quit for medical reasons. So that's my creditionals.(You can go to the link of my key pager and find some projects i've published; though losing my membership might have gotten rid of most of them.)

Now i'm willing to join as a programmer, pixel artists, and/or designer. I remember when this game started and I talked a lot with the owner(Or one of the Dev. Team who wanted me to join though I was in the middle of 3 projects and sadly could not.) So since i've heard this game has taken a turn for the worst i'd love to join and make this a very great game with both programming and graphics. So it's up to you if you want me to join or not.

Also Since working professionally, i've got great strategies of using subscriptions and such so we can get money back for our work etc... if your interested.

Key: Bakasensei (http://www.byond.com/members/Bakasensei)

AIM: [email protected]

^^^ AIM account; NOT MSN- People always think MSN.
(This is AIM only, I do not use MSN unless I absolutely have to with Ebuddy. So use AIM with me please/IM me on my pager/Just message me here.)

P.S. I ran out of a membership, and if you are willing to get me one, I will work non-stop on your game, and any more projects you'd want. If not then i'll work on this but keep my other projects running as well; but will deffinatly still work on this if you allow me.
I feel the same way as you do mate.. Sad to see how little this game gets played. I think you would get more luck with Pyrce High. A lot of people seem to be playing that now. http://pyrcehigh.crazy4us.com/f4-general-chat (link if you want)

Best of luck to you mate.