ID:115072

I'm quite bored with my realm. And I can transfer one of my characters later if I wish to, but for now I kinda feel like making a new one and using it.

So, what realms and sides do you guys who have it play?
I used to play WoW but I just kinda got bored of it. After so much raiding it kinda sank in that I didn't actually like any of the dungeons and was just doing it all for the loot. Loot which was rendered obsolete by better loot every other month.
Yeah, it's reaching that point for me as well. Ah well then.
I think P2P are a waste of money. It's bad enough you already have to pay for internet access and a computer good enough to run the damn thing let alone an extra fee just to play on their servers.
Goto DarkSpear, pretty famous realm, swifty and bandet plays there.
I play on Boulderfist-Horde.

But I really don't like Cataclysm, I'm buying like a month every 6 months or so just to play my twinks.

I hit 85 and did all the new quests, plus about half the dungeons on regular mode. I then realized that they are very poorly designed- and haven't logged into that character since.

Have to be a serious masochist to actually spend time on the gear grind with those crappy dungeons. Did that with Wrath of the Lich King, no thanks on ever doing that again.
I dislike cataclysm too Jaredoggy, however whats keeping me around is the Fire-lands, and hunter pet changes.

As a Beast Mastery hunter, I enjoy PvP.

Dakumonki wrote:

That's pretty gross, bro.

Majin Furble wrote:
Dakumonki wrote:

That's pretty gross, bro.

Any other class would say that, but I like hearing the Death voices and seeing people hit the dirt. Then receive whispers of QQ.
Oh god, what did you do to your CSS? Now your blog is wider than my monitor and it doesn't even have a horizontal scroll bar.