ID:115098

In this weekly update of Imperatorum, I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked, but I've been busy this week so too bad.

I made the AI less stupid, it now takes into account the stats of its targets in determining who to attack first, placing ranged and support units first, and then targeting progressively weaker units. It's by no means complete, and will probably be the main focus of my updates for a while, as the AI is a pretty important part of the game.

The other thing I did today(I say today because today is the only day I've had to work on things this week) is chapter 2 of the tutorial. I've removed all the real story dialog, as I'm a horrible writer and don't want to cause any unnecessary suffering. Chapter 2 introduces unit placement, water, and healer units.

Well, that's all I did, aside from some routine maintenance on things that were broken and no one will notice because they are only issues on my end. As usual, any criticism/opinions/suggestions/bug reports are welcomed and appreciated.