Dragon Ball Live 3

by Emasym
Dragon Ball Live 3
Active Combat, Fully Implemented Quest-System, no 1-Click-Training!
ID:1151094

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Warp Kamehameha: Must have a target, will Zanzo you directly in front of the target and Kamehameha them in the face. 50 ki. This attack must be weaker than Kamehameha, either by reducing amount of ticks possible, or reducing full damage. Probably reducing ticks to like 6 or 7 maximum would be wisest.

Big Bang: A large ball of ki that takes up multiple tiles and is shot directly forward. More ticks = bigger tile coverage. Much stronger than Final Flash/Kamehameha, can't Zanzoken during it. 50 ki. For this I would suggest 3 ticks, but still make the overall damage more. 1 tick = 1 tile, 2 ticks = 2 tiles(Or 4 if you count it as a square), 3 ticks = 3 tiles(Or 9 if counted as a square). Just a thought, can be changed. Also, maybe only make it delete after it travels so far rather than on hit deletion. That way the larger blast aspect can be used a bit further.

While I put regular ki requirements to use the skills I mentioned above, I'd also like to add another idea, since ki basically only helps to determine damage by a small amount currently, and doesn't seem to be used for consumption purposes(using skills costs ki, yes, but not very much). Perhaps making each tick cost more ki for tick based skills. Maybe for Kamehameha, each tick costs 30 ki, and if you no longer have 30 ki at say, 6 ticks, then it automatically shoots the 6 tick blast. This would make a full Kamehameha 300 ki, which still isn't a whole lot for someone higher leveled, but it's still a start.

Idea for Spirit Bomb: Since this skill seems to lose it's edge after so long.(It can be dodged easily, and eventually loses a lot of damage potential, even with my extremely high PL). Perhaps this skill could still be based on PL, but rather than just the user's PL, add the PL of all players on the screen of the caster as well together with the original player's.
warp kamehameha is already there. Use kamehameha and zanzoken to desired place
Love the SB idea. Big Bang sounds cool. The tick thingy sounds logical. I do agree it needs a bigger purpose, though, like with Androids. Aaaand Warp Kamehameha would be possible if on a relative cooldown