Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
ID:115117

So, my Pokémon Online World server is still up.
For some reason, it is not showing up on the hub. It has something to do with the new version of BYOND.

However, you can still access it from the following link:
byond://72.13.95.108:10000

I'll try to get it to show back up on the hub. I probably just need to update it with the latest version of BYOND.
The problem is, I started an update that I never finished, a while ago. (I can't release it until that update is complete.)

Until then, Ciao.

~Naokohiro

UPDATE: Problem solved.
Ciao? Dude are you italian? =D If yes, Hei anche io sono ita!!!
No, I'm not Italian.
That's probably the only Italian word I know.
When Will you update the game??
Its been like this for ages
gah i cant play the game. says something about dreamseeker being to far out of date but its up to date!...help please?
Why can't I play the game? My comment is the same as Killer6666666
Naoko ur a scammer u made everyone think u were gonna update the game and add a fishing rod,new breeding center, new city, new gym, and other stuff. the donation goal has been reached like 2 months ago. Either u scammed everyone or your a lazy ass bum.
dude update the game
In response to SSJ AF Goku
SSJ AF Goku wrote:
Naoko ur a scammer u made everyone think u were gonna update the game and add a fishing rod,new breeding center, new city, new gym, and other stuff. the donation goal has been reached like 2 months ago. Either u scammed everyone or your a lazy ass bum.

*sigh* did you not read what he said? He can't right now..So don't be so rude about it. There's no need for that. When he has the update he'll do it.
Dude when are you gonna update the new version We cant only live in one town~!
Cool