ID:115163

Well, I guess I'll keep it short and simple. I'm back, working on some games and content. In the meantime I've decided to host Rosa's Tears again.

If anyone has been around in the DW fangame community for a while may or may not have heard about it a few years ago. I went through some issues but they're all better now!

Just recently I noticed the DW games have all vanished off the hub. So here's mine. Back up and fixed and ready to be broken again. So stop by check it out and leave any comments about the game in the appropriate sections please.

http://www.byond.com/games/Dark_rathen/RosasTears

@Empirez - Yeah I realize at the first few levels it feels slow. That's intentional. As your AGL stat increases the time between attacks is lowered. After 51+ AGL you won't even notice that there is any form of a delay. (You should also look into searching the Pyramid in the desert, theres an Accessory in there that boosts your AGL stat)
All fan games vanished from the hub. Actually SoE is still up on the hub, just down till tomorrow while some fixes are being done.