ID:115171

Keywords: deep, dungeon, teaser, update

The heat now burned your fingers.

You ignited your last torch right after the encounter with the dweller. The bruises on your chest still ached from the tribal, blood-thirsty ambush. It had been more than a quarter-day since then (half a day, maybe?), but it was hard to tell. The darkness of the dungeon made it look (and feel) nearly like another reality.

The torch was now just under 1 foot long, and the crackling flames started to hurt your sweaty, trembling fingers. You hadn't found anything to eat; no this deep into the dungeon, at least. The monk's bread-summoning abilities vanished along with his soul after he was dragged away by the goblins.

You feel a warm gust of wind coming from your left shoulder. Warm air? The dungeon had been bone-chillingly cold this entire time. What did this mean? What could be the cause of this?

As you instinctly turn to your left, a pair of ungodly red eyeballs prepare give you an explanation you'd never forget.

A big update for Deep Dungeon is coming your way, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Yes I can.

I can write up a list of games for you to play so you'll be distracted and procrastinate and eventually end the project due to lack of interest.

Don't make me do it.
lol ET
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Yes I can.

I can write up a list of games for you to play so you'll be distracted and procrastinate and eventually end the project due to lack of interest.

Don't make me do it.

u soo cool <3
Looks great, GH.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Yes I can.

Don't make me do it.

I have so many games already that I want to but haven't checked out (Aquaria, Gish, and easily over 150 freeware games), that I've grown immune to such temptations.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go play some Castle...
When is it coming Goose ? :)
I have programmer's block.

I am sorry, I will elaborate upon this shortly.