Owners : Gokussj22(Mystic)
Host :

this is almost 24/7 server
no wipes until major update!
Nice game :)
Its ok
Awesome
nothing compared to the work that was put into infinite worlds. but nice try
Infinte worlds and DBZ Immortal both rips and your game is a bigger rip then this one fusing bleach rips and dbz rips into one and ripped bleach icons
ummm your also forgetting the actual Original content also prevailent in Infinite worlds... not everything is a rip ya know... some things ive done my self... by hand
i m trying to add new codes and maps and everything is being redone! so watch out for new version
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
ummm your also forgetting the actual Original content also prevailent in Infinite worlds... not everything is a rip ya know... some things ive done my self... by hand
Hold up, ID is my original dbz game in the start. It was renamed to Dark Renegade in the past when I had a team breakdown. Secondly, "original" contents don't really matter unless you actually know how to program them effectively. I can bet you that my game(Dark Renegade) is much more better than your game(Infinite Worlds). Also, it seems that you stole the name from a game Funimation made.
Regards,
Raz

What Razor said.
why did i get banned i wasnt afk training or anything or break rules i was just afk
unban me please -_- i didnt do anything wrong
why is the best game on byond not working
game will soon be back!
LightningNinja91 wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Hold up, ID is my original dbz game in the start. It was renamed to Dark Renegade in the past when I had a team breakdown. Secondly, "original" contents don't really matter unless you actually know how to program them effectively. I can bet you that my game(Dark Renegade) is much more better than your game(Infinite Worlds). Also, it seems that you stole the name from a game Funimation made.
Regards,
Raz
First... there is a funimation game named that? I got the name based off of a song called Infinite Universe...

second...
Im going to assume this game doesnt use the original Zeta code... Mine uses the rip Strai did... with a whole slew of Ideas added in... sure some of the icons are rips (bleach)but the fact that I did do some original crap and try to fix up the coding/add new code means that im atleast doing a better job than those who just change the name, code them self in as admin and release it as an "Original" game... and Besides. I am working on something better...

and yes your game probably looks better than mine... who cares... Games aren't only about graphics you know...
/rant
Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World

That's the game you took the name from. And I never said it's graphic-wise, as seeing I can't do art very well. I'm only merely talking about programming abilities and how one programs them.

Good luck on "original" project.

~Raz
bahh I actually chose infinite worlds not based on some crappy game I never heard of... I was listening to a songe called Infinite Universe by Origa... I was going to go with that name but decided that since its one world it should be "World"

It sharing the same name with another game is coincidence...

kinda like how I came up with the name Legends of Dissidia for my other game months before FF Dissidia: 012 came out with a mode sharing the same name on the PSP...
byond://68.32.81.11:5

my IP keeps changing
._.
Sorry about last night guys, Gokussj22 and I were having some difficulties with the update. Everything is settled come join it looks really awesome! :D

byond://68.32.81.11:2
Page: 1 2