ID:115339

Well as promised, I'm going to start posting about what I've been doing with the game.

Today I've completed the base of the character creation system. When you login to the game, you will be asked to click "New", "Load", or "Delete". If you click "New" then you will be taken to the character creation window. Now I am actually hoping for some graphics for this creation window to be completed soon, so in the screen shot isn't the actual design, but you will get a basic idea of how the base of the creation window will be.

Now, this is just the base, I plan to add more content, such as selecting hair styles, etc... Just need the icons for each of them to be completed first.

Not a great deal, but depending on the day I might not of been able to do enough to make a post, but hopefully I get atleast a 2 hours or so to get some work done each day.

To finish this post, I will post a screen shot of what the game currently looks like.

Awesome, if nothing else at least it's a development log and a good way to keep me up to date lol.
Looks pretty awesome.. but isnt the base a lil too plain?
Not only that, it looks eerily similar to the bleach las noches base. And that base is actually in the bottom left of the screen.

Im guessing its just a temporary base.
Boxcar wrote:
Not only that, it looks eerily similar to the bleach las noches base. And that base is actually in the bottom left of the screen.

Im guessing its just a temporary base.

Yeah the icon in the bottom left is definitely the BLN base coloring and all, but the in-game player icon just has the same head shape as the BLN base while the bodies are somewhat different.

But seriously it would be hard not to share similarities when your constrained to a 32x32 box.

Good luck with the game guys.
Yeah the bottom left is definately temp, but the actual base was made by Mechacloud.

I actually completely forgot about redoing that, although the HUD will probably get redone by one of the pixel artists anyway lol.