ID:115409

Yeah, this movie is a pretty awesome movie. Honestly if it wasn't because of the special effects this movie would flop. First one was good, second needed work, and this one (third one) is defiantly pretty good. They could have played the story of Megan Fox a little better, but it is what it is. Must see movie of summer for sure.

5/5
Special effects don't make a movie..
But Most of the main characters are made out of special effects, if there was no special effects then you wouldn't be able to see the main characters!!

there's be no characters !! = not much to watch = it's needed!.

anyway i thought the movie was pretty good, all be it it 2 hours and 20 minutes was a bit long, and there was some longer periods towards the beginning which seemed a little action-less and slow paced.
Kai wrote:
Special effects don't make a movie..

Simple Answer: Yes they do.
You are what's awful about everything of the modern movie audience.
Yo mang dis movie was duh bomb cuz dat red truck ting went boom and the lights wer bright and that one thing waz shiny

Reduce Reuse Recycle!
Cbgames wrote:
youtube video

Reduce Reuse Recycle!

We can't let you escape with your life after finding out the truth...
Indeed. Smite him before our secrets are revealed to anyone else.
Popisfizzy wrote:
You are what's awful about everything of the modern movie audience.

Must feel good not to fit in.
Yash 69 wrote:
Must feel good not to fit in.

Fit in to the big crowd of people that think this movie is shit? It's so good to be non-conformist with that whole group over there that's non-conformist too~~~
The profit proves otherwise. If this movie was shit then I doubt it would be making the bank roll it is every week. And don't give me your stupid shit about "oh their fucking retards they don't know what a good movie is"
Every Friedberg and Seltzer film except Disaster Movie has made a load at the box office. That is all that needs to be set to point out the incredible distinction between quality and profit.
I loved the movie too <3
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
I loved the movie too <3

So did I, I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion even though its "non conformist"