Pokemon Awesome Version

by Choryong
RETRO AWESOMENESS
ID:1154974

Keywords: asking, help, new, player, please, stop
This is to be set here in order to reduce the amount of people asking me for help in obvious areas. I will edit this post periodically as more annoyances become apparent.

Q: MISTY IS TOO HARD!! WAHH!!

A: There are Grass types in the grass north of Cerulean city. Get one.

Q: I don't know pokemon and what are the answers to the first quiz on the S.S Anne?

A: True, False, False, False, True (for those of you who can't use serebii or want me to do the work for them)

Q: Answers to the quiz to get HM02 Fly?

A: False, True, False, False, True, False (credit to Imonchatango for confirming this)

Q: What are the answers to the quiz to get Surf?

A: All False

Q: Where do I get Surf?

A: Saffron City Pokemon Centre

Q: What's with this maze on the second floor of Lavender Tower

A: Ok. I get this one a lot and I understand why because it's kind of cryptic. What annoys me is when I tell people the solution (to go clockwise) and some people actually don't know what direction clockwise is. I shouldn't even have to write this but clockwise is RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, UP. You know. The way the hand on a clock would move. You follow? If not, this game might actually be too advanced for you (though I don't know how that's even possible...)

Q: Is HM03 FLY?

A: No. HM02 is FLY

Q: Can you lead me to the next town?

A: No. No I can't. Knock it off. I'm here to have fun too, not to taxi people around. If you have a reasonable question, I'll answer it, but I'm not going to physically fly to your location and guide you around the world of pokemon. If you're confused about where to go, try exhausting the paths in this very convenient map I'm going to provide here for you out of courtesy. (http://pokedream.com/games/goldsilver/worldmap/kanto.gif)

Q: How do I spectate

A: To be clear, you type without the quotations and including the spaces "/spectate nameofperson". Hope that helps.

Q: I STILL CAN"T BEAT MISTY! WAHH!!

A: Keep your party balanced. Gym leaders scale. If you can't beat her after that, cry more, I can't help you.

I hope this helps you all in some way and reduces the interrogation of myself and other longtime players for simple answers.