Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
I canīt enter in Durthīs server
And I canīt enter again! :(
Yo Tref,

Please fix Green server! It is always down... Thx, your server is the best of all! ;)
Guys Green Server is up , It Wiped Tho
www.dbzhu.ozz.lt
People PLEASE join pyro's server it wil shut down if not enough players
Guys plz join pyro's server it will shut down if u dont so plz join.
what happened to mega's server. . .
no it is Edit ur Nexp to -1.#INF
Tibenmech wrote:
Dear Falacy,
Korochi Spam Kills me. Its beeping anoying. Thats all.

u suck dude I didnt spam kill it was explosion I was destroying city MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
SaiyanLegend10 wrote:
Just join Green Server
its the best of all of Falacy's games (most members on 90!!) Cw are always chalenging,alot of helpfull people and, best of all FULL PVP

Helpful is like a lvl 5k kiling a lvl 2?
byond://92.21.17.113:1004

newly made server
kinda new to hosting but this server will be up as long as i can keep it up :p please join and enjoy yourself
pyros server wuz my fav :(
It keeps says i need to wait 60 seconds to log in again but i waited like 10 mins and it said the same thing
suks for u tib
Can anyone tell me what happend? i still don't know what happend to this game it went down or something? Byond took the game of for some reason? 0.0
please read this i think i am bugged because every time i try to spar instead of putting lvl and which character i want to fight a white box comes instead and freeze the game and i can't change my character or use quick skill change and i can't even do hot keys can an admin or the game creator fix my problem
What Happen To MegaMoncha's Server...?
how come i cant join server 3 it always says connecting when i can't connect :'(
Popoder wrote:
"please read this i think i am bugged because every time i try to spar instead of putting lvl and which character i want to fight a white box comes instead and freeze the game and i can't change my character or use quick skill change and i can't even do hot keys can an admin or the game creator fix my problem" i have the same problem..:(

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40