Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
thats messed focus is only for subscribers im not marcoing 3 alts :(
ummm... Falacy you are..... you know what? I don't know how to insault you for what you did -__- everyone now hate's you.Hope you are happy for what you did >:I
Lol buy a sub and you will be happy and nobody hates falacy
Falacy i luv ya bro but why focus train gotta be for subbers only thats messedn up man
y u made the icons small?? and plus can u make it at least 60X60 because i was making icons on pokemons and then u changed it and also ur doing a good job and u making money like crazy!!!!!!!
why did you turn the focus training for
subs
What the heck Falacy Stop Updating stuff like Focus Train for Subs PPL that play this will freakin Hate u
Aye Falacy..I'm having a little trouble. See everytime I open the pager and Click on the main server bookmark for HU The blue box come up..then it dissapears. It's not taking me to the game. You think you know why?
I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if you hate him or not. He wants to make money so by making focus training for subs it is more of a reward for those who have helped him out. It's just more fair than making most everything with subs and non subs equal.

#Lifetime Sub!
Ban mini mario cause he scammed me i bought him 1 month sub and he said get 600k z points and he scammed me so ban him
Thats why you don't do it for those people. or that person,
people stop complaining about Falacy making up dates just get a damn sub its not hard to do. thank you and have a nice day......
It was your choice to trust him. Falacy has no reason to ban him
JROCKET your server need to be worked on because it lags out like every 5 mintues for me -_-
Hey Durth are you putting your server back up?
Devil where's the server man?
Hey Falacy, when I host a server, it always says failed when other people try to get on
Open Port Forwarding in your routers settings.
WHERES DURTH !!!!)=
The most popular server is down SMH -_-
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40