ID:115591

The Bount revision for BE:R is done, Bount Fuse is iconned, along with skills and implamented. All i need to do now is wait for my host to get on, Aswell as this, The now have an uped combo, scalling pets, and an all around "Stronger" Vibe.

Moving on, What would you guys like to see first? Hollows and Arrancars? Or possibily a new Zanpakuto? Maybe Aizens?...

-Thanks For Reading, Lucifer.
No. Aizen might be the main story-lined and arc-bound enemy but, with him being hybrid and hiding in heunco mundo for a century, then other races should be more prominent.

Ex: Pulses and weaker hollows around earth while SS has saved souls and soul reapers.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
No. Aizen might be the main story-lined and arc-bound enemy but, with him being hybrid and hiding in heunco mundo for a century, then other races should be more prominent.

Ex: Pulses and weaker hollows around earth while SS has saved souls and soul reapers.

I was talking about adding a new zanpakuto able to be obtained in game... not an Aizen NPC...*Facepalm*
Where's the hub link?
SilencedWhisper wrote:
Where's the hub link?

Its was down due to a few runtime errors that needed to be fixxed, although it should be fine now. They were just a few small things i overlooked as i was tired cause ive been coding for you guys like 20/7..