ID:115697

This week, I've added an info display for units and items/equipment. By right clicking any unit, you can view their stats/information without interrupting any turns and after they have moved. Right clicking the items in a unit's inventory, which shows up in their info display, will give a description of the item with any associated stats.

Also, a very small amount of AI refinement again. It wasn't a big change, just a minor bit of balancing.

Anyway, here's what the info displays look like:

The graphics for the interface will probably change soon enough, at this point almost everything graphical is placeholder.

On that note, my artist seems to have fallen off the face of the earth with no explanation or warning, so until I hear from him, I'm going to have to assume he's quit. Would anyone else be interested in helping out? I could also use a decent writer, as my writing would likely cause some fatalities. Compensation is some percentage of the profits from the game, depending on the quality of work and how long you're on the team.

Regardless, that's all I've done this week, at least for Imperatorum. Try it out, give me some feedback. Paco demands this.
i noticed under your key worlds you have roll playing
you mean role playing right?
No, I don't. Role playing implies that you play the role of a character, in Imperatorum you are not playing the role of the characters.

Roll playing implies the use of stats/random chance/numbers in the determination of events.

They are 2 different things, most people simply lump them together under RPG, and many games can be one or both at the same time. This game is not both.