ID:115786

Keywords: googleplus
To be honest, this thing is very impressive. I'm not a huge social media person, and while I do have a Facebook, I'm not regularly on it. However, Google+ is pretty amazing, in my opinion.

It's clean-cut, the "Circles" concept is far better than Facebook's groups, it runs quicker (in my experience), and it just overall performs better.

Not only that, but the attempts at making/hiding wall posts from those certain people is 200x times easier (your late-night party photos from last night that you want to share but don't want your co-workers to know about).

Last, but not least, is that because it's made by Google, it is far easier to keep up with - I don't need to go to facebook.com anymore, I can stick on my gmail and when I want to check it, I just click a tab that says +Johnny and I'm ready to go!

Keep in mind, however, Google is definitely taking over the world. By knowing exactly what each of us is doing, they are 1 step further. But, I've known that for a while - just don't post up important stuff, and you'll be okay. ;)

If anyone would like an invite, just shoot me your e-mail, I'll be glad to throw you up on my BYOND friends list.
[email protected]

Invite me bro.
Could you also invite me? [email protected]
I'll give it a try if you feel like inviting me.

[email protected]
never heard of it
Because it's new. Derp.
I never seen this before.
I have.

Add meh. [email protected] herp derp herp.
The only thing I don't like is the black bar at the top of google's site now. It clashes with the simplistic white theme they've always gone with.
Oh hell. The last thing I need is to manage multiple Facebooks but honestly, Facebook has always sucked and the only exception has been how they managed to get everyone on the planet using it.

Anyway, if you can spare an invite, I'm game.
Sure thing. I just need your e-mail.
Yea...I nay'd you because I could >:|
[email protected] I'll try it out. :D
Google is now in control of:
- Your Email
- Your Browser
- Your Web Searches
- Your Social Circles
SuperAntx wrote:
Google is now in control of:
- Your Email
- Your Browser
- Your Web Searches
- Your Social Circles

Google controls our videos too. YouTube are belong to them.
Why are you not my fan ExPixel?!
CauTi0N wrote:
Why are you not my fan ExPixel?!

You sir have earned yourself a fan.