Coca Cola 14% (6)
Mountain Dew 14% (6)
Mug Root Beer 12% (5)
Mr. Pib 2% (1)
Dr. Pepper 12% (5)
Sprite 12% (5)
7-Up 4% (2)

Login to vote.

What out of these choices do you prefer with soda?

Been drinking Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper all night, and I am still trying to figure out those 23 flavors. Heard that the whole prune juice was an urban fairy tale though.
Pepsi.
SPOILERS TO THE PEPSI CHALLENGE BELOW

When you drink the two colas, the one that tastes slightly better than the other is the Coca-Cola.

END SPOILERS

I pick Coca-Cola. Pepsi has too strong a chemical taste to me.
I don't like Pepsi. The few times I drank it I fell asleep a little after and woke up with a very horrible taste in my mouth. Mountain Dew for me though.
what the fuck is Mr.Pib
Sprite and 7-Up are the same fucking thing.
@SuperAntx: I literally laughed at your comment because of how true it is. Haha! (:
Don't give away my excuse for another poll option! I'm getting way to much blood in my alcohol system to think of more soda names.
Who the fuck voted for Mountain Dew
@Akriloth: Someone who likes good soda?
I didn't, but I enjoy Mountain Dew.

Also, on a side note, the excessive vulgar language isn't necessary. It just makes you look more like a 12 year old that wants to be cool by swearing in every sentence.
I don't drink much soda, but when I do. I prefer Mountain Dew, stay thirsty my friends.

"Stay thirsty my friends" is from the Dos Equis commercial.
Pepsi, because it is obviously the better flavor between Pepsi and Coke.

Sorry, but that is how I see it.

Pepsi products > Coke products in tastes

That is my opinion, it is not fact, and neither is anyone's opinion that differs from mine, it's an opinion, not a fact.

Pepsi > Coke
Dr Pepper > Mr Pibb
Sierra Mist > Sprite
Mtn Dew > Mello Yello

And I like most if not all rootbeers the same, except for Roundy's rootbeer (best of all of them, Roundy's isn't a big name brand and is possibly only found in 1-2 states)
No dads root beer? Nor shasta cola... gahh what ever... I go with the infinitly inferior mug rootbeer (even though I drink A&W, Barqs and dads) better than every other soda ever (especialy when mixecd with A&W cream soda)