ID:115895

Keywords: bue, byond, nnwo, publics, spatial, spy
Few update news as regarding to Spatial Realms BYOND Team.

Naruto New World Order - The game is being discontinued after much time and effort was put into the game by Zangetsu and his original team. No reason as to why its being discontinued, has been released, however Zangetsu did disable the games' section on the forums to prevent posting. He thanks all that has been with him from the beginning to the end and wished it could've continued.

As for other games that have yet to be heard of, let alone to be announced by BYOND, have began their production. Games such as Bakugan United Elements. We did recieve word that it should be ready for beta before August this year.

As for Spy vs. Spy, no news has been released on this, but is suggested that once Bakugan is up and running, that they will begin this game.

Thank you and have a nice day!

*hands cookies to everyone*
And if I may ask why does the BYOND Blogs stretch out because of This image?
Might be the browser you're using, or maybe your screen resolution. I'm not 100% sure, but the sucks that its being discontinued. :/
"Honestly, I only came for the cookie.." *leaves with a cookie*
PeleTheFireDeity wrote:
Might be the browser you're using, or maybe your screen resolution. I'm not 100% sure, but the sucks that its being discontinued. :/

Yeah. Zangetsu said it was too much drama for one rip. People trolling for it, people being impersonated (and making up Ghost stories. Literally), and other unnessecary nonsense.

However, It was working fine like 2 hours before we posted this message. The screen wasn't streched out to what it looks like now. We are thinking of getting a new CSS. Zangetsu talked to Teka123, so hopefully that fixes this "horizon" issue.
I'm glad your Naruto game has been discontinued.
@Yut Put: As soon as BYOND is 100% Anime-free. So don't hold your breath.
You can expect Rocket Down before end of the summer, though.
Yut Put wrote:
Oasiscircle you is bullshitting.

Glad. Shut up Yut, Oasis is like hero #183427 on my list. That's a high rank.

Yut Put wrote:
ExPixel wrote:
im gay

lol c wat i did thar?

He's a hypocrite, along with the many other hypocrites on BYOND who believe that it's OK to blog the f*zk out of a game even if you don't plan on finishing it.. as long as it's original. Otherwise FUCK YOU for making anime games and not finishing anything

How in the world do you end up in conflict with everyone you casually do art for and work with O.o?
@Yut Put: I'd say it is discontinued until I get the motivation and team to work on it.
I did all that work by myself. You worked on an Anime game with a team of people.

And about Rocket Down. Almost all the in-game mechanics are complete. So if you don't think it'll come out I'll be sure to make sure that you are banned from every server.
Oasiscircle wrote:
@Yut Put: I'd say it is discontinued until I get the motivation and team to work on it.
I did all that work by myself. You worked on an Anime game with a team of people.

And about Rocket Down. Almost all the in-game mechanics are complete. So if you don't think it'll come out I'll be sure to make sure that you are banned from every server.

That makes you look bad.
@ExPixel: Hey, he thinks it'll never get released, so what should he worry about not being able to play?
Oasiscircle wrote:
@ExPixel: Hey, he thinks it'll never get released, so what should he worry about not being able to play?

To keep up public appearances just finish it, he'll join...make a smiley face.
@Yut Put: Yes, we will see.
Whoa... lots of comments for a message about NWO going down? Hmm, interesting.

Here's a cookie for everyone again.

*gives out a cookie to everyone*