Naruto VS

by Masterralphy55
Naruto VS
A New Original Naruto Fighting game!
I really think you should focus on getting those faults done before character development (Even though I don't see any faults.) while you wait for Ralphy to sprite the other characters, so it makes the time waited productive.

Just make sure it checks if a player logs out constantly, and if so then it calls the whole reset thing on that session (If you have more than one match session when you implement this.)

Also keep up the good work and get some new ideas to find new things! I really hope this becomes the best Naruto SS game on byond!

Oh yeah can you Message/Add me on [email protected]?
Or I could just have it call a proc when a player logs out using logout? >_>

I know how to do all this, I just prefer to work on characters. The game is fairly stable at the moment (with occasional WTF moments) and I'm working on those,. but I'm focusing more on general stability and character development rather than feature addition.

I'd like the game to be a bit more fleshed out in terms of character selection before I go off and start adding in new modes.

On top of that. adding in a 2v2 mode means that I'll need to make 3 alt icons for each character instead of just 1 and I'll also need to find a way to position two more healthbars on the game screen (most probably on the bottom but I'll have to work on it.)

Adding in the feature for 2v2 fighting isn't just the code for the targeting, it's also code for selecting that mode in the menu, icons for the menu options, new icons for characters alt colors, player logout handling, projectile hit detection, etc.

It's not as simple as you think. The code might be easy, but there's a lot of it to add and a lot of testing to be done with it before any new version can be released.

I'd like to get some more of the easy stuff out of the way before I have to stick my head back into the sea of code that is NVS.
Bravo1 wrote:
I'd like to get some more of the easy stuff out of the way before I have to stick my head back into the sea of code that is NVS.

Don't pull out for too long. I don't want you to get it pregnant, but I also don't want you to forget what it was like inside.
This game really needs a lag guard :/ some people with slow internets cannot do well with lag so plz add a lag guard ASAP
all lag guard does is change world.tick lag in order to take load off the server so that the entire world doesn't lag. that's not going to help with the network connection to the server itself. Not to sound mean but, if you have shitty internet then it's your own fault >_>
Angel_heat wrote:
This game really needs a lag guard :/ some people with slow internets cannot do well with lag so plz add a lag guard ASAP

You need to get smarter ASAP
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Angel_heat wrote:

You need to get smarter ASAP

Agreed.
This game's lag isn't caused by any world.tick_lag, because it's usually at 0. The Set world delay being huge is only because your internet fails. My internet sucks balls and I don't even get an excellent connection, but I don't lag any time unless the host of the server has a shitty connection too.

I haven't lagged on either Bravo's or Zelda's server so far.
I Have never felt no lag (" But im awesome when it comes to internet ;3 " )

but when it comes to lag theres no lagless games. for one. two

lag is caused from a connection
from Host To Person.

Meaning If his is faster then yours youll lag or if his is to slow for player base youll lag.

most likely your to slow because i do fine.

other things that can cause lag.

Over Use of processor.
Bad Video card aka OutputLag.
over use of ram.
hmm i lag with wireless and dont lag with LAN o.o
I don't lag at all.
Angel_heat wrote:
hmm i lag with wireless and dont lag with LAN o.o

reason for this is a lan cable can go from 100/mbp/s on up

were a wireless connection is well werid
could be a card thats 100mbp/s but thats right next to the router.

father the range the weaker the speed.

were a 5ghz wireless card gets 300mbp/s on up the closser also.

why i use 1gb lan cables. with a gigaport belkin router 2ghz/5ghz the belkin 750 dualband only 85$ on amazon. good for gaming along side tvs and torrent.
Lol distant star i could always use the free VPS u have out u should host it :P
Hey Everyone, new version is out. I'll host it while I can. Have fun!
Character Points? Another char? Possibely Minato? Deh secrets that have happened when I couldn't find a server
Heres a hint, look at who's available in Shinobi Rumble. Then make an actual logical statement on it because no staff here is going to tell you.
Iobject wrote:
Heres a hint, look at who's available in Shinobi Rumble. Then make an actual logical statement on it because no staff here is going to tell you.

.>
i have manny bugs to show you ralphy
I Love This Game Alot!!!
man i really was looking forward to playing this game but i cant connect to it so that sucks.
You could always just download and fight the AI.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9