ID:116050

I did some graphic work myself and here is the result.

It looks like a mix of Dragon Quest and Pokemon Red for the GBColor. Very interesting!
Yey, since all the FF games went down, I think it'll be pretty popular. I'm assuming it's a turn based?
So far it has the old battle system from WotM intact.
Just change the weapon graphics and it should be all good. I like the new style you made.
I haven't finished weapons yet and many other things. Even simple graphics are time consuming
Wow D, looks fly as phuck, keep working on it im down to play!
Looks awesome, cant wait to play it.
Got through my list of turfs to do. Tried my hand at monsters and it really shows that I am not good at using a mouse pad to draw. I really need a drawing pad if I'm going to attempt that. Objects only have plans of in battle weapon sprites and spell, item, skill effects. Still leaves mobs to be done (which is my weakest skill in icons).
Dpheonix7 wrote:
Tried my hand at monsters and it really shows that I am not good at using a mouse pad to draw. I really need a drawing pad if I'm going to attempt that.

That's what everyone thinks when they're first starting out drawing with a mouse. If you keep at it for about a year or two, you're going to be drawing one day and notice that you're effortlessly making stuff look nice because you've gotten good at it.